Butch

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Yes, he did.

There's nothing like the sting of dashing the newfound hope of the masses.

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Kool aid does taste bad when puked back up. At least with an early day loss, there's plenty of time to get to the liquor store.

3. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

I feel like an idiot for ever believing in a coach who got his ass handed to him by #ddiapos.

4. Tenacious D

If I'm Marquez North, I announce that I'm entering next season's NFL draft, from the locker room.

5. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

that would be smartest call from our offense today.

6. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

That would be ****ing ridiculous.

7. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

As much as we all like Worley for being tough and coming back in against Georgia he lost this game for us in my opinion.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

@Vol_Football: JONES: We're going to have great days, but we have to keep grinding. I promise we're going to get it right. We're going to be a good team.

9. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Yes we are. That means losing for awhile

10. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

It's not so much that I am angry at Coach Jones personally, but he's the guy in charge. I expect him to light up those under his charge to produce. He's got to be saying to his buddy OC

"Hey we've known each other for a long time, our families love each other and you have been loyal everywhere we've been. But if you call another game like that again, you're gone."

11. TDVol1989

I 100% agree

12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Ugh...unless he means actually hiring the best staff in America instead of saying we have it...this means nothing.

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Dooley still gets some of the blame for this loss but no where near the majority.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

what in the hell were they doing on 3rd and short with all the shifting and motion and crap. line up and snap the ball and get a damn yard, or not.

15. Tenacious D

Yes, it would. And that's my point.

Is it any more ridiculous than to watch a player of his caliber be wasted in this offense?

16. TDVol1989

Tenny, the issue is that this IS Butch's staff. We are watching his philosophy 100%. The OC blows, but it is Butch's OC. He brought him. Now, if Butch doesn't think this offense will work, he will be stuck with the conumdrum of whether to gamble on tweaking a bad offensive game plan or bringing in a brand new one in his pivotal year 3. I don't think he will change. Seriously, if he could not win this game this year, then who gives a F---!

17. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

North had a chance to make some plays. So did Malone. It's not all on Bajakian. Even though I agree he didn't call a good game. There were enough plays that could have been made to win us the game.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

they f'ing TRIED to give us a 3-TD lead.

19. TDVol1989

Bullshit! Stop losing or shut the hell up!

20. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Nope. Not working.