Cod: Mw3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Oct 20, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Weird, I feel like I could have said the exact same things about every Call of Duty I've played.

I think it is just getting stale. They aren't moving the brand forward.

2. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I will say the campaign was a fun playthrough, though. Probably the best one out of the MW series IMO.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

im not really interested in this game for multiplayer. I enjoy BF3 and NHL 12 way too much to buy another game, and i hardly have any time to play those anyway. I think i will probably get Skyrim and the new Assassin's Creed and just rent MW3 so i can play through the campaign.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

my biggest complaint is that it looks like they didn't put a lot of effort into the game. basically it's the same maps as mw2 or mw.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

You need to check out Skyrim...

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

It was pretty good for the couple of days before official release when I played it. I will agree that it seems as though it has gotten terrible after official release.

7. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

thinking of snake playing that game made me lolz.

8. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

snake an i were owning last night. i finished first on our team at least 3 times. sorry snakes.

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then... :D

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I don't see the comparison with MW or MW2's maps, but I might be in the minority. In MW2 the maps seemed to be alot bigger, and you could almost snipe on every single one of them save terminal and maybe one or two others. Plus they at least had some variety between them. Can't say the same about the ones shipped with this game.

11. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

it's true, i am usually at the bottom of the leaderbaord. i moved my k:d back to 1.03 from .93 last night though. boom!!

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I'll jump on tonight if you guys are going to play. Please tell me you guys haven't prestiged yet...I haven't played since Skyrim found my PS3.

13. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

you know snake has already prestiged. dill is at 62 and i am at 57 i think. you going the prestige route this time or doing the puss thing again?

14. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I'll prestige. I made it to 5th prestige on Black Ops. Not bad since I was without a console for a couple of months.

15. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

i stand corrected. i am at 56 and a 1.01.

i just looked at snakes profile on elite and he played 2 matches before he went to work this morning. that's dedication right there.

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

dedication or addiction?

I don't have elite but you can see my stuff right? I don't even know what rank I'm at or K/D ratio.

17. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

is your gamertag the same as on here? part of elite is free. you can look at that stuff i am pretty sure.

18. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

you are at 42 with a 1.66 k:d

19. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

What do you do? Download the free portion from the store?

That sounds about right on my rank and K/D ratio.

20. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Gator H8TR (aham2003) from toos is wanting to play tonight too.