Cod: Mw3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Oct 20, 2011.

1. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

the only bad part i have found is renting games like bf3 that you have have to have a online pass to play.

2. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

3. TheGeneral

TheGeneral Member

They can't seem to get the Team Killing aspect right in Hardcore. I hate the Ricochet. Dumb[uck fay] teammates will just run right in front of you while you're shooting and it kills you. Before, they could just kill you and it counts against your k/d...

Just do it like Black Ops... Each TK you are deducted points, after the 3rd TK, kick.

Simple.

4. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I played the campaign for a bit last night. For some reason I've always found the campaigns to be entertaining and this one hasn't disappointed so far.

5. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

obviously you haven't found the multiplayer very entertaining rockytop. i'm bout to be on my 6th prestige soon. beasting on a nightly basis, last night was full of christmas noobs which is always fun.

6. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I can't lie, the multiplayer has been rather disappointing to me. I'm trying to get back into it though. My obsession with Skyrim has kept me from playing MW3 more than anything else. I'm forcing myself to cool it on Skyrim and open up to MW3 again because at first I had major lag and hit detection issues which was a major turn off. I'm assuming they've corrected those issues by now. The other problem I have with the online play is the setup of classes, killstreaks, etc. I'm not completely sold on it yet and haven't quite figured it out. It's almost as though there are too many options to choose from. The maps and weapons are fine, but it's the initial setup I'm having a hard time adjusting to.

I played TDM with Dill the other night. I was a little rusty but it captured my interest again...I'll probably be on tonight if you want to play.

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i mainly play domination, deathmatch the spawns are jacked

8. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I know, that's how I roll too. Dill and another fellow were playing TDM and since I hadn't played in so long I didn't really care. I was just trying to get back into the swing of things. I haven't unlocked all of the weapons yet so I'm still trying to find out which ones are the best.

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I unlocked the ACR last night. So far that's the most effective gun I've unlocked. What was Dill [itch bay]ing about last night when I was getting off?

10. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

ah who knows, probably because someone was camping or not prestiging

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I'm starting to get the hang of it again. I was throwing knives last night like it was going out of style.

12. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

haha, Pro can't take it. thought it was funny he quit in the middle of a game the other night, then when he came back he turned his mic off

13. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

14. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

rp, you really need to work on ur aim. your accuracy is by far the lowest on my friends list

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Horrible playing conditions last night. Not sure if it was an issue on my end or the PSN but network connectivity was terrible for me.

16. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

ya it was extremely laggy. Dill played half of a game and signed out of PSN. glad to see you prestige. i'm goin out of town today, and will be back either saturday or sunday so no MW3 lagfest for me

17. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

How does djcrenshaw have double the time played as me but only at 1st prestige Lv 60's? That doesn't make sense.

18. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

sup....after about 7-8 months I got back into the duty. [uck fay]ed up part is that i'm on the xbox now.

19. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

snake, you really need to gfy.

20. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I apologize for bailing last night. For whatever reason my connection is hit or miss when we play ground war. I know it's probably just the additional number of players but it gets extremely aggravating. That and the fact that TDM is probably my least favorite game to play.