Cod: Mw3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Oct 20, 2011.

1. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Last night. I busted out the bluetooth for a bit and confused the hell out of my wife. She walked in and asked who I was talking to and started laughing at me. Kind of made me feel like a chump actually...

2. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

It kind of messed with me though at first though. I wasn't really paying attention to the game, rather listening/talking to DJ and Snake. Is DJ over here? I meant to ask him why he's not.

3. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  4. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

5. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Lol. I like "2 and 24? Do you guys just run right into death?"

6. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

This game is 10 times better than BO2.

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

you're gonna get rpvol butt hurt

8. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Well, I can't blame him. He's got how many hours logged on BO2 from work? :)

9. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

yeah i can't wait to get back to mw3 and play the same 8 maps that most of you all have over and over and over...at least download the map packs. jeez...

10. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

at least when you shoot someone they die

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This game better than BO2? Worth purchasing?

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

It depends on the player I guess. For me and a few others on here it is much better than BO2 from a multiplayer standpoint. If you haven't played either then you don't have the problem of comparison.

13. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

This Xs 200,000

14. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

you're going to get rpvol's panties in a wad

15. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

honestly, i could care less. i'd rather golf than play either and it's not even close.

16. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Not sure what makes this game so much better than BO2. I guess if you love hyped up shotguns and rocket launchers MW3 is the game for you.

17. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

hyped up shotguns? BO2's shotguns are just as bad. I played BO2 last night, i love the graphics but just can't get into the game. i think the poor layout of the maps play a huge part

18. GahLee

I might have died ten times from a shotgun and rocket launcher so far in BO2.

19. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

What game type do you play? They're all over the place in hardpoint and domination. I got killed at least 10 times from them last night

20. GahLee

HC search. Occasionally HC TDM. In MW3 shotguns and rocket launchers ruined the game for me. I enjoy this much more cause people hardly use them.

I'm not a big fan if the maps though. There are a few I flat out refuse to play.