DC's Spam and Trolling Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, Jun 12, 2017.

1. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

LOL over in the football forum UT currently #7 in 2018 recruiting Views: 2,778
    This thread(s) Views:2699. Neither of these threads are even 1 month old.

I may be a nut but I have knocked some cobwebs loose in a bunch of other brains.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So the way I feel when I'm drunk is correct?

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I would liken this thread to a car wreck.

5. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Actually fellas I must come clean. How many are familiar with the Biblical story of Joshua and the spy mission he led into the land of the Giants?

If you are then you know and I need not elaborate.

6. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

So you associate with faith-lacking heathens who all are going to die walking in a circle in the wilderness over the next 40 years? Yeah, that comparison is crystal clear.

7. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Psalm 133
    [video=youtube;_iHV36-msVY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iHV36-msVY[/video]

8. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

My favorite version:
    [video=youtube;ECYQtONWOxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECYQtONWOxk[/video]

9. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Then there is this one which is also my signature

Matthew 23:39
    For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.:

[video=youtube;ovB4JKGbfFc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovB4JKGbfFc[/video]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  10. NorrisAlan

UT Football has been wandering in the wilderness for 20 years. So only 20 more to go?

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You are one of the former zonetards debating whether or not all of you morons are going to full on troll the site?

12. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

What is a zonetard? I am an independent operator.

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Thank goodness you came, then. Lord knows, living in the Bible Belt for three decades, that I haven't been approached by proselytizers on a consistent basis, especially when I tell them, diplomatically, I'm "not religious".

If you are doing this for VN, then that's even worse.

14. NorrisAlan

I must say, that when we moved to KNoxville in 1979, we were inundated with people coming to our house asking us to church or wanting to teach us about Jesus.

Ever since we moved back to the Knoxville area in 2002, I have had one person come by the house, and that was a young boy doing his required missionary work for the Jehova's Witnesses.

Do churches just not do that sort of thing any longer?

15. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I dont do VolNation LOL. I post on my own site and on VolQuest free chat. VQ had a political forum until Hubbs nuked it. That is why I created my own forums.

I am not here to proselytize but I will not hide my religious beliefs either. I use biblical references to make a point or to explain my world view which is biblically based.

I will say again I am a Reaganite. I believe in social conservatism, fiscal conservatism and having a strong military. I believe in the Constitution as written by men who had a Judeo-Christian ethos and worldview.

I have read many profiles and there are a lot of Libertarians and RINOs on here using the republican political label. I changed mine to Reaganite. I may seem like an alien but I am what the republican party was during the 80s, 90s and early 00s.

"...our cause must be to rediscover, reassert and reapply America’s spiritual heritage to our national affairs. Then with God’s help we shall indeed be as a city upon a hill with the eyes of all people upon us."- Ronald Reagan

16. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

When I have a debate about their version of John 1 vs the KJV of John 1 they understand they will not sell me their magazine and they move on.

17. NorrisAlan

I wasn't going to debate a 13 year old kid :p And it isn't my place, anyway, even if an adult.

I said I was comfortable where I was and thanked him for stopping by and waved at his parents. They were nice and waved back and he went on his way.

18. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Sure, I would have been nice also. Its usually adults. Sometimes I forget to look out the blinds and answer the door LOL. I usually regret it.

Then there was the time my neighbor gave his exterminator a key to his house and the guy accidentally came to my door and tried to open it. I thought someone was trying to break in and I let my anger get the better of me and opened the door ready to pounce. I scared the crap out of the guy but it was really stupid on my part because if he was a real criminal he may have been armed and I would have gotten whacked.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's level 1 stuff. I also ask where they live and if I can drop by to chat about my beliefs later. I try to share books with them. When they won't take them, I act offended.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

A shame you didn't.

But it'll be worth it to watch you live and see your son turn out gay. That'll be good message board material there.