Eat Shit, Pat Haden.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Sep 4, 2016.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Price didn't matter. That's why it is no different than Huggs leaving K State. The boosters all went to Huggs and he told them it didn't matter what they offered. Kiffin would have told the UT guys the same thing.

2. hatvol96

A buyout big enough to keep him from going to USC is a fantasy because Kiffin never signs a deal with a number that large in it.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Of course you don't care that he's an untrustworthy, interpersonal moron.

He used our dime to recruit those kids. Stealing them was scum. He's a sleazy POS.

4. hatvol96

So, every coach who reaches out to a kid they recruited at their previous stop is ethically challenged? Interesting.

5. hatvol96

Why would I care? The Pete Carrolls and Nick Sabans of the world trust him.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Silliness. The POS told them not to start classes. You keep avoiding the hole he dug and tried to make deeper.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Sure do. I laughed. Co-OCs and backup at that.

8. hatvol96

Why would he not have given them the advice that most benefitted the kid? He should have told them to put themselves in a situation where they were stuck at Tennessee, even if they didn't want to be there? How many guys did he end up talking to USC? A total nonissue the mattress burning crowd used to justify making fools of themselves.

9. hatvol96

Saban decides to shake up how Alabama does things offensively. He could hire any coordinator in the country because of his cache. Who did he hire? Sounds like trust to me.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

you might as well keep making up stuff. He's looking out for kids he screwed by telling them to escape the sinking ship that he just torpedoed. That's a great trick. Maybe you even buy that crap when you type it.

11. hatvol96

What am I making up? Are they not stuck once they attend class? Hey, I get it that you don't like the way big time college sports operate today. Tough. Stick to watching Army and Penn if the realities bother you.

12. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

There is a reason he has failed everywhere he's been a head coach and Saban put a muzzle and a leash on him. I agree he's a good coordinator and assembled a good staff as a HC though.

13. hatvol96

Exactly how did he fail at Tennessee?

14. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Highly rated recruits that didn't pan out. A great staff with a 7-6 season. Unless you consider 7-6 an accomplishment. NFL didn't want him and neither did USC.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

With the talent he had that year, it was a hell of a coaching job.

16. hatvol96

You aren't very good at recognizing context, are you?

17. hatvol96

There is a reason it was the only winning season in six.

18. hatvol96

Yeah, firing him really got the Raiders and USC turned around.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Plus the problem with Tennessee is that don't run it like the business that it's become and let people within the education side actually hold it back so it doesn't over shadow their authority.

Simply put they didn't want JG running the university like NS does Alabama.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It was arguably his best performance as a head coach.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk