Ending of Butch's press conference

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

You boys love your analogies. Is it a competition or something?

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Oh, man. I'm anything but typical.

Yes. I think he sucks at everything.

Yes. I think he's a self-serving, lying piece of shit.

Yes. If it takes crucifixion, so be it. I just want his ass out. Now.

Yes. Anyone that doesn't think that way at this point deserves to be kicked in the [penis]. Repeatedly.

I've busted my kids' ass many times not because I hate them, but because I want better for them.

Way ahead of you on the game thing. I won't go to a game as long as Butch is still the HC. I won't buy a shred of UT apparel/merchandise either. I've taken to skimming through games. Seen one Butch shit-show you've seen them all, ya know? As far as posting, I'll do/say whatever I want. You do you, and I'll do me. Savvy?

At this point, I don't know why you would even bother to post knowing that you're talking to the Legion of Miserables. (See how that works?)

3. JayVols

Yes.

But by definition means he's not Gruden.....

Just saying'.

4. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

I post because I love the flaming reactions. It's awesome.

5. JayVols

But honest truth. If you aren't going to believe the answer,, don't ask the question.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Then you haven't been reading here very long. We complimented him on letting the former players run through the T. For getting the APR where it should be. For using creative accounting in his first two recruiting classes.

Then 14 Florida and 15 Oklahoma. After that it pretty much everything but coaching was irrelevant.

So I hope you enjoy your stay here but please don't come into someone's house and start pissing on the rugs.

7. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

What question did I ask?

8. JayVols

:hi:

9. JayVols

sigh....

10. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

I've been a member of this site for several years...and I'll piss where I want. It will improve your rug I promise.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The positives of Jones have been posted here many times. So far this year, he's coached four straight duds and I'm not really sure why we should discuss the recruiting class of 2015 instead of 17 points against UMass three days ago.

12. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

True fan alert

13. JayVols

You think these reactions have been flaming?

Hell, this is more like a Ruritan Rook tournament on Tuesday nights rather than flaming,

14. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

Ive never argued that he is a good coach.

15. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

As long as it's not Red 1 Rook, I'm in.

16. JayVols

A man up on his complimentary posting skills would remember his questions.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And? How does that explain you complaining about us not discussing the positives of old Butch lately. He's been awful through his four most recent games. Thus, the conversation has not been overly positive.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Thank goodness a true fan showed up. I tired of all these people around here who don’t want UT to win. True fans propping up this admin and coach are priceless toward that cause. Irreplaceable.

19. JayVols

You mean red 2 Rook?

Only communists and Butch Jones lovers play with a 200 pt hand with the red 2.

20. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I bet we could have one heck of a rook tournament consisting of members of this board.