How this plays out

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 24, 2015.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

...monkey nuts

2. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

Donkey balls.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I don't give a flying turd how the rest of the season or Butch's tenure at UT plays out.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I hate him. Who the **** actually says that? What grown man says shit like that?

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You know, on second thought, Butch has reason to worry. Our team is so young half of them will be thinking about trick or treating instead of football.

6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Or, scenario 2 plays out and Butch is back after back to back bowl bids, as Hart claims "consistiency"

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

seriously, you'd think hanging almost 60 on them the year before would give you a little confidence

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

[​IMG]

9. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

Been at baseball tourney all day. Just finished watching.

I am sure there are tons of ****ing idiots talking about how great Lyle is for getting us so close.

If I were alone I might take a gun and kill myself

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

laughed.

11. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I do, however, care how long it takes to play out.

12. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

A majority of our fans seem to really enjoy and embrace moral victories. With games next year at UGa, at Tam, UF, Bama...we will at least 3 moral victories for the fans to celebrate. Disgusting.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

If we get him hooked and steadily supplied with Brazil nuts, we can kill him with radiation poisoning

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He should be fired for telling the reporter at the start of the game that if he had to play last week he couldn't not have fielded a team.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

That stuck in my craw as well. Not only is that not accurate, it is intentionally poor-mouthing his roster to lower expectations. Or are we to believe the majority of the 85 man roster was out with injury?

16. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

A couple of more recruiting classes and we'll have enough players for Butch to win.

17. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Saban is a great coach, but it's like our fanbase has gone ahead and elevated him to unbeatable. Sumlin and Freeze took him down early in their tenures. He's not invincible. Play with a little more balls last night and we get the win.

19. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I didn't catch that.

20. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Their going Trick or Treating after the game, he promised.