How this plays out

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 24, 2015.

1. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

At this point let's all hope that we somehow lose to Kentucky in Lexington. And then lose to one of the three out of South Carolina, Missouri, or Vanda as unlikely as that sounds.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i missed this, but are we sure he wasn't just being facetious?

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

No he's just an excuse making sales idiot.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If he's here next season he will absolutely play the youth card again. Would bet the farm on it.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Saban is 11-1 against Tennessee

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And Stanford was probably on a ten game skid to USC when Harbaugh took a team that had won something like 2 of its last fifteen and beat a 42 point home favorite USC team led by Pete Carroll. Great coaches make things happen. Butch is working on making excuses before the game is even over.

7. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

They weren't, but I get what you're trying to say.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

We don't have a smart fanbase

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

That's being kind

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Of course but he can't have meant for that statement to be taken at face value

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Trying to stir up sympathy for injuries imo

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I think it was standard we were ready for the off week talk. It was the sideline reporter who said it and even she said it was exaggerated.

13. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

A loss in any of the last five games and everything he built up over the last two games goes down the toilet, even with the sheepiest of sheep.

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I dont know. Ive read some pretty stupid stuff over the last 2 weeks. 7-5 will be tagged as "better than last year" regardless of how bad the loss was.

15. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

It's great kook aide

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I expect the UGA win will tarnish itself as their season plays out.

17. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Actually there's already a groundswell of idiots on TOS claiming another regularseason loss as acceptable. A couple already saying that losing to Kentucky is perfectly acceptable given they will be hungry after last year and that we are going to be deflated after the near miss at Bama. I've about HAD it with our fans.

18. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

A loss to Kensuckee is NEVER acceptable and Dooley's sorry ass should have had to walk back to Knoxville after blowing that streak.

19. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Win out or GTFO

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It should be in every coach's contract, a loss to Kentucky or Vanderbilt is a fireable offense