Is HRC Bisexual / Lesbian? Some Questions.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

So only GCB is willing to answer 3-5?

Cowards.

2. Tenacious D

That's your opinion.

Out of 100 average Americans do you think feel the same way, as you, and how many would feel strongly against your opinion as to its importance?

3. Tenacious D

Luckily, he's made strong illusion to his member.

But then, people don't associate ethics / morality / decency with the size of a penis, anyway.

And a great many - perhaps even a majority - do that exact thing, with a candidate's sexuality.

4. Tenacious D

So, you're completely ambivalent, either way.

Would you say that most Americans would assume a similar stance as you? If not how far are you from the mainstream, and to what degree / severity?

5. Tenacious D

Can they? Sure. That's easy.

The better - and more difficult question is - should they?

6. Tenacious D

What does it say about you self-styled champions of diversity that no one is willing to answer Questions 3-5?

Does that say more about you, or your fellow countrymen, ostensibly, who you aim to protect or ignore?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't give a shit. I pity those who do.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Holy Jesus, I just got here. Keep your shirt on.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

1. Don't really care
    2.No
    3.Probably not ones who would entertain voting for her
    4. Not at all
    5. Because it isn't news, really. Or perhaps there just isn't a solid source to stand by.
    6. Sure, ask her about it. Who gives a ****? She'll dodge it either way because to deny it would seem a condemnation in itself. If someone states something to the effect of me being gay, I say "so what?" But I'm not gay. It's just a pointless accusation. In high school, folks called me a Jew because I would speak up when they were saying anti-semitic shit. I'm not Jewish, but I am not insulted or put off by being called a Jew like it's a slur.

10. Tenacious D

I expected you to be here before I posted the thread.

It' the rest of these PC tough guys who are disappointing me.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

If a lesbian, I'd not care.

However, if portraying herself as happily married straight woman, then yes, it would impact my view. I'd conclude that, if you'd willingly parade your marriage as something it's not, then it's reasonable to assume you'd mislead me in other areas.

Her sexual orientation, no concern...but if shes covering it up and pretending to be something else, yes, it's reason for pause.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I understand that perspective. Some folks want kids though. Or just want societal acceptance. And sexuality isn't that important to them.

Has anyone seen the Clintons as happily married? I mean, we know that their relationship isn't a simple one. I've never paid attention to what they say about it, other than it being personal.

13. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I'll also add a completely selfish thought:

I hope the first GLBT president is highly qualified, completely out and, most importantly, successful. So, selfishly, I hope HRC is as straight as they come.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think that is why some younger women voters aren't lining up behind Hillary.

15. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

What I find interesting in this ponderance . . .

Couldn't care less, personally. I think most people agree with me. I think for those for whom it does matter, those finding it to be a plus are already hers, those finding it a minus never were, nor never would be.

But some might so I think it's a net negative, albeit a small one.

Here's where it gets good.

Where would it leave the greatest campaigner/politician, maybe ever, her husband.

He's good. How good?

16. Tenacious D

Hey - is it LGBT, or GLBT?

What changed and why?

17. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Nothing has changed. LGBT is the most common acronym; I'm just one of the old schoolers who switches the order of L and G. Royalty first.

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Don't give one rat's ass.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Of course not, but it is irrelevant and has no bearing on the Presidency.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

It shouldn't matter if Trump turned out to be a closeted homosexual either.