Is HRC Bisexual / Lesbian? Some Questions.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 16, 2016.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

1) No clue. I am not the one to ask about credible news sources, as I know jack and shit about it.
    2) Should matter about as much as if she did or did not eat asparagus.
    3) It will not matter to most Americans, and for those that it will matter, I highly doubt a large portion of them were voting for her anyway.
    4) No, see above.
    5) Until she "comes out", there is nothing really to report on. Now, if she were to come out, that would almost require her to divorce Bubba, and that ain't happening. I can guarantee you, though, that theirs is strictly a marriage of convenience, whether she is a lesbian or not. But if she did come out, trust me, the media would be celebrating it like there was no tomorrow, which is tiresome. I hope it just stays on the sidelines for my own sanity.
    6) Only if they ask her if she eats asparagus first.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

But to a great many, it would. I wouldn't guess a majority, but then, I wouldn't rule it out, either.

Simply, it is irrelevant to YOU* - what about to 100 average Americans? Out of 100, how many would find it to be, like yourself, of no relevance, and how many would you guess would find it to be of some relevance, perhaps even significant?

* I don't necessarily mean "you" alone in NA, but the collective, asking the group. I just picked your post, but don't mean to single you out.

3. Tenacious D

I can always count on you, Jay, if no one else. You and GCB are the only adults in a room full of PC infants.

That's an excellent statement - and I wonder what would happen to the entire scenario, if you replaced HRC's name with Trump's.

What if it was just rumored / alleged that Trump was a bisexual / homosexual?

What if he came out and publicly stated that he was a bisexual / homosexual?

What would the GOP do?

What would his supporters do?

Would it have any effect on his candidacy, and if so, would he ultimately gain, lose support, or would it be a negligible impact, either way?

4. Tenacious D

What is the Freudian attempt to have her eating a phallic-shaped vegetable, bigot?

Why not a peach? Mango? Pomegranate?

5. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

LOL. Come on, Tenny. Everyone knows the issue with asparagus is certainly not its shape.

6. Tenacious D

Let me add this, for all of you Bishops in the Church of PC, you Deacons of Naïveté, falling all over yourselves to dismiss the question...

If you are all so certain that it wouldn't matter to people if HRC was a bisexual / lesbian to the average American voter...how do you explain the fact that questions about Holly Warlick's sexual orientation is so widely believed to be be a distinct disadvantage - even a roadblock - to her recruiting efforts?

I mean, someone suggested just this thing a few weeks ago - on this very site - and I don't recall seeing any of you eschewing the notion there, in her case.

Do you mean to assert the belief that people would have misgivings about allowing their daughter to play for a lesbian college basketball coach....but that it would be immaterial, that people "don't care" or think it "irrelevant" to HRC's candidacy for POTUS?

If so, that's the most indefensibly stupidest bit of PC group-think as I've ever heard. Ever. Anywhere.

If Tennessee fans are the single dumbest group on earth, then you guys are the very dumbest of the dumbest, and are resetting the bar to exceedingly lower depths. It's remarkable to watch.

7. Tenacious D

You're being a vegatative rapist, by proxy.

8. NorrisAlan

Not all of them, but a good chunk of them would probably have a stroke and run back to Cruz.

9. NorrisAlan

You got me, Tenny.

She don't like ****, you cannot pick!

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Would be entertaining for sure.

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You're eating the wrong asparagus then.

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You know how many foods are shaped like *****? The best kinds.

13. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I like asparagus, I just don't care for the after.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

It wouldn't matter to me, individually, but it's definitely matter to the average American voter.

America might be ready for an openly gay president. And it might be ready for a female president. But it is not ready for an openly gay female president.

15. Tenacious D

Well, news flash, almost everyone who has responded to this thread has anointed themselves as the best to determine what most Americans should know, and how they should weigh it, when it comes to the matter of HRC's sexuality.

Despite how stupidly silly and naive as it may be to those of us who "think", and serves as an unapologetic - and completely baseless - assault upon reality and reason itself, they insist that it would be completely irrelevant.

So, best to let Dooz, TennTra, Invol, and the others - clearly the most enlightened amongst us (just ask them) - to best determine what you know, think and decide, instead, apparently.

Because that's freedom and tolerance, I guess.

16. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

She could morph into a young Penelope Cruz and it wouldn't matter to me. Nary's the damn I give about her sexuality, looks or any of that superficial stuff. Her politics are what makes her repugnant to me and I would never never EVER vote for her under any circumstances.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

1. They do seem credible

2. It shouldn't matter

3. I don't think it matters that much. People already like or dislike her.

4. There may be a small amount that would vote for that would change their vote from her to whoever because she's homosexual, but I believe people have already, for the most part, decided to vote for her or not.

5. I believe it's irresponsible to report without fact checking extensively.

6. I don't think she owes anyone an answer, but I wouldn't consider it a question you don't ask.

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

We follow where we are lead.

Not a shot at you even though you this post was a shot over a baited field. This is what our politicians and government has been doing for generations.

19. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

This

20. Tenacious D

Fair.

And never apologize for taking a shot at me, however un/intended or pointed. I appreciate the to and fro, and am neither emotionally fragile nor known to take offense.

Unlike the rest for these mush-mouthed candy asses, I won't just set topics, ideas and arguments aside, because i'm scared of what conclusion it may reach, or of being proven wrong.

But that's clearly just me, GCB, IP, JT5 and JG - the only fully functioning, independent thinking and grown-assed men around here.