Is HRC Bisexual / Lesbian? Some Questions.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 16, 2016.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't see a thread asking "Is Trump actually Hitler?" Because I would be saying the same thing.

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I don't think the presence of hard evidence is how most people define credible.

3. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Eye test IMO

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I need more than whispers for something to be credible.

5. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I know what you mean. I just think most would have responded differently if the links were to Info Wars and Western Journalism or some crap like that.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Well, I have no idea.

But were I a person with political aspirations, I wouldn't let someone write a book and say some salaciously false rumor about me, without a lawsuit.

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

To me, no.

9. JayVols

It's America. Each person has the right to determine which factors are most important to them when choosing the person they vote for. Saying that, a candidate also has the right to keep certain aspects of their lives private. Sure, they are running for the highest office in the land, and they chose to do that with their own free will. They also have the right to disclose as much of their personal lives they see fit. In doing so, they will live with the results of that decision, good or bad, but people don't "deserve" to know jack shit about this type thing.

If bedding another woman is not illegal, I don't think it's anyone's damn business if she decides to do so. I mean, does the public have the right to know HRC's favorite sexual position or if she's a spitter or swallower if she's straight?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  10. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

At on time when the news media had a semblance of ethics, newsworthy meant important or pertinent. Today it is judged by it's ability to sell papers, or garner ratings. So, if people want to hear or read about it, it's newsworthy. I'll let you decide if people want to know.

Should people have a right to know? Only if it affects her ability to perform her duties.

11. JayVols

Yep. To all of that.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Her problem isn't related to her sexual preference, her problem is she is a see you next Tuesday.

13. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

And Tuesday never comes.

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I have a hard time seeing very many people who are already planning to vote for Hillary, all of a sudden abandon her if she said she was gay. Most of those that would care are voting for the guy who thinks god told him to be president.

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

N-O.

Tenny

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think we got ya the first time, man.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Reported to Google. Banishment coming.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I was drinking Jim Beam.

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Well that wouldn't "seem" possible, much less credible, would it?

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is in the realm of randomly discussing sexual orientations.