Orlando Shooting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by fl0at_, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Bacon induced high cholesterol.

2. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Would not surprise me at all if this was a guy attacking the physical manifestation of his personal demons.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is a great idea. Forget opening up new fronts on the war on terror. Let's go back door.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Had a pet pot-bellied pig named Petunia, with whom he did shots of vodka while coloring his illustrated Koran for Kids.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Heh...

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Ha ha. They'll just say its western lies and proganda just like they did when it came out the 9/11 guys were regulars at strip clubs.

7. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

Some people react differently to rejection

8. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

As a Christian I am saddened by this entire event in Orlando. So many lives lost and changed forever by another human being and I use that term sparingly. I may not agree with their life style but I stand by them as fellow human beings that are created in God's image. We have now reached a point in this country where we must all stand together and call Evil, Evil. What this person did in the name of his god is exactly what his religion teaches. He believes in a god that you have to die for, My God died for me.

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

In America we have a fine line between personal freedoms and the ability to weed out these guys before they act. We need to find a way to find and stop these sick bastards.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Or, winning dad's approval.

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

True. It's looking as though there may have been multiple factors at play.

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Wouldn't be surprising at all. I guess it's the picture they've painted that prevents people from thinking about it but there are a lot of bisexual men in the ME. Men are for pleasure....

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, they put up an image of "everyone's heterosexual here," but there is some nuance and some secrets that cover a much more diverse sexuality than they pretend. And far more "diverse" than any of us here would find acceptable. They'll condemn an openly gay person while they themselves are raping children.

14. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I agree. Religion, sexual preference, family pressure and just plain nuts just to name a few. From all the information I'm hearing he was a crazy man who was easily manipulated. Ripe for the picking by any fanatic group.

Glad to hear you're ok. I don't get to that side of town much. I'm more of a local pub kind of guy. Those club days for me are long gone.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think a fanatic group picked him, I think he self-selected.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You nailed it.

The ex-wife of Orlando mass killer Omar Mateen claimed Monday that she believed he was homosexual — as it was revealed that he frequented the gay nightclub where he staged the nation’s worst massacre in modern times.

Sitora Yusufiy, who was married to Mateen in 2009 for three months, made the shocking claim on Brazilian television station SBT Brazil.

Her fiancé, Marco Dias, speaking in Portuguese on her behalf, said Yusufiy believed that Mateen had “gay tendencies” and that his father had called him gay in front of her. Dias also claimed “the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.”

http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/shooter-used-to-visit-orlando-gay-club-use-gay-dating-apps/

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And they like animals too

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Per People magazine his 2nd wife knew he was scouting Disney or the Pulse to attack.

19. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Wouldn't that mean she's culpable?

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

They have been reporting they are going to arrest another person soon. If true, this would make sense.