OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

My one and only reoccurring dream is that I am married to someone other than my wife and I suddenly realize it and am absolutely devastated.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I do too. It's usually Chemistry or English, it's typically on some building that doesn't exist in reality on The Hill or some makeshift Humanities building.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So, not hot?

There's a Family Guy from a million years ago where his wife has been kidnapped and he's confronting the kidnappers and says something to the effect of, "I'm not leaving until you give me my wife back or another woman of equal physical attractiveness."

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  4. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

My recurring one is that I can’t pass a CPA exam and the three I’ve already pass are going to lapse.

5. CardinalVol

That's not a dream. That's a nightmare.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Why am I the only one that has that dream?

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I had the forgotten college course dream for years. I also had one in which I placed monitoring equipment out at work and forgot about collecting it at the end if the shift. The latter overtook the former, but neither stopped until I actually did forget to collect my monitoring equipment one night when I was working second shift. I realized I was living my dream/nightmare on my drive into work on Monday morning. I even questioned whether I was awake for a moment.

Nothing bad happened. I collected my gear from the guys I had left it with, and I never had either dream again. That was 12 years ago, roundabout.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

i have solved many crimes in my dreams. Almost like a weekly show.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So you’re saying I should re-enroll in college, never attend class, flunk out, and then I won’t have the dream anymore?

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Pretty much I guess. I had a surrogate dream take over. Maybe you could start seeing multiple women on the side, stress over getting caught, dream about it, and then get caught.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Win-win.

12. CardinalVol

Brilliant.

Enrolling tomorrow. Moving in the old fraternity house, going to live out will Ferrell in old school.

warhammer likes this.
  13. NorrisAlan

You know the dream where you are trying to do something but things keep happening that prevent you from doing it? Frustrating as all get out.

I once had a dream I was at a driving range and was trying to hit a golf ball with my driver. People kept interrupting me, weather happened, the ball wouldn't stay on the tee, Nyy in a tutu and strapon kept dancing in the tee box.

After what seemed like an hour of this I finally reached down, super determined and put the ball on a tee and then just hit it.

I immediately woke up and was on the highest of highs. If I could have bottled that I would be in jail for narcotic possession.

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I keep dreaming about losing all my teeth. Not sure what that means.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

You're soon to move to bammer.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  16. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I already live in Huntsville.

17. NorrisAlan

There you go.

18. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'll have you know we have in door plumbing.

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That doesn't count. The state ends about Cullman for most of these folks around here unless someone talks about bammers being dumb (mentions Huntsville and rockets) or they need to claim some culture (mentions Muscle Shoals and music).

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Ah, that's what is meant by shitting through a screen door. Alabama.

warhammer and NorrisAlan like this.