OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Easy enough. Wife keeps em in a jar and let's le look at them for ten minutes on my birthday.

kmf600 likes this.
  2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Read a story about a bus driver from back home that passed away in the last couple of weeks. K-5 I'd ride his bus on occasion in the afternoons if I had to stay late, but I didn't know all of his story.

He was a black guy with little to no education, but he knew it was important. Pre-desegregation, there was only one black high school, but no way for the kids in his area to get there. So he went and bought his own school bus to transport the kids to a location where another bus would pick them up. He did this for 2 years with no pay before anyone with the board of education caught wind of it. Once they did, they hired him as a contract driver.

Just really cool stuff. He was an incredibly nice guy, and I knew my dad thought the world of him, but I didn't know the rest of it until yesterday.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Got a coworker in here who “doesn’t like ribeyes because of fat” tryna talk about how Spam is good. I swear I’m not making this up

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Never call him a friend, co-worker is right

6. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

[uck fay] this shit man.

8. CardinalVol

Nick Vergos died today. He was a very big part of the Rendezvous over the years.

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Today was almost the day I wore an orange jumpsuit for the rest of my life because someone I work with is dumb as [uck fay].

10. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

Have an extra Beam tonight and call in sick tomorrow if necessary.

NorrisAlan and kmf600 like this.
  11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Two steps ahead of you, but solid advice. Thank you sir.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He drive your metal bucket into the shiny horizontal cable?

kmf600 likes this.
  13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Watching taken 3 again for no reason and just amazes me that the Oleg russian spetnatz guy in the undies is such a [uck fay]ing horrible shot. He shoots behind everything like a rookie

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Seriously? You know that scene at the end where they are all sitting at the table laughing? They are laughing at you for having stuck around that long to watch their cash grab.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    kmf600 likes this.
  15. CardinalVol

Nothing like looking out your front window and part of a tree fell during the night.

Let's all say it together - Bradford. Pears. Are. The. Devil.

kmf600 likes this.
  16. NorrisAlan

Bradford pears suck ass. And all the ones that were planted about 30 years ago are going to start dying now.

They are a garbage tree.

kmf600 and justingroves like this.
  17. CardinalVol

This one is probably 25ish. Good chance I'm about to take this thing down.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bradford pears are invasive trees with inedible fruit, get rid of them. Chinese/Vietnamese version of a dogwood, I'd rather have a dogwood.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Tech planted a shit ton of them around campus.

They had to cut them all down for them destroying the HVAC to a bunch of buildings due to all of the pollen that they put off.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

another decorative plant introduced by the department of agriculture. there needs to be a movement against decorative plants that are not native to a region. it doesn't always lead to problems, but it has never been a good thing. it is silly, North America has many beautiful flowering trees. it needs to be like a gift from the Japanese emperor to be worth keeping, imo.