OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Well, Jim Cramer said the world isn't over yet and IP and I have a foundational agreement on what we want the US government to be, it's probably about to say goodbye to your loved ones and look yonder to the eastern skies.

NorrisAlan and justingroves like this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who the heck listens to Kramer anymore?

VolDad likes this.
  3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And we're back!

CardinalVol likes this.
  4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They don't have a leg to stand on by not letting the Euro formula on the market.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

NO reason. None. They'll have blood on their hands if a child dies relating to this.

6. CardinalVol

Everybody, because of his astounding ability to be wrong on every single thing.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

has to have an effect. it's too big of a player now.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

So, should I convert to cash now, buy bullets and beans and hunker down?

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

congrats!

my wife breastfed twins with no formula after the first month so it is possible. from what the nurses told me the vast majority of women can provide enough milk they just give up too early on it and don't do the things necessary to increase production.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there are lots of classic signs of a bottom of the market right now. or at the very least a short term bottom. personally i don't believe we are going into a recession, but we shall see.

gcbvol and fl0at_ like this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

tell me about it. 26 here

gcbvol and CardinalVol like this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just had my 3rd, which is easily more impressive than 100 years with anyone else.

Ssmiff likes this.
  14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

for many years there have been babies who's heads are flat in the back from only laying on their backs as parents feared SIDS. You may have seen some of them wearing little helmets to help reshape

15. NorrisAlan

16. NorrisAlan

My oldest had a flat back of his head, but fortunately it rounded out on its own.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

We had torticollis, and had to do PT. No helmet, but was close. It wouldn't have mattered how he was put in bed, his neck was going to pull to the stronger side.

He still has a little slope to the back 1/3rd. I worry it made him an artist...

Ssmiff likes this.
  18. CardinalVol

Pansies.

We had the boy's head cut open and skull reformed because it was so lopsided.

justingroves likes this.
  19. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

OMG. I had no idea about this. When did it start? The back of my head is flat-ish. I wonder if that's the reason I have a bullet head.

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Yeah this is our 4th and we've breast fed on all of them, just hoping it comes in quick.

droski likes this.