OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I pointed this out and that it would mean maps, roadsigns, distance charts, etc. would need to be modified as well as the fact all auto manufacturers and suppliers and basically anyone who had interest and access to satellite imagery would have to be in on it, all to no avail.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Georgia. The gift that keeps on giving.

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Dear Facebooks,

I know father's day is just around the bend, but I cut my hair about once or twice a year. I need an electric head shaver less than I need a subscription to the enema of the month club.

Thanks,

WH

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Tool coming to TBA in November. Add another concert to the list.

justingroves likes this.
  6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I always liked their sound but just a bit too evil for me

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

How so?

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Honestly I’m very inconsistent with this when it comes to stuff like music but MJK is openly antagonistic to my world view and I just never felt comfortable listening to them

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Smiffadvisor travel update:
    -I do not suggest Daughin Island if you enjoy nice clean beach with easy access. Or if you and family enjoy clear water, at least at this time of year. These Alabama fans are leaving shit everywhere. And one trashed at gas station while smoking a cig while filling his tank.
    -If you like to fish and enjoy bay stuff like kayak or jet ski you may enjoy more.
    -Skinners seafood made me a nice blackened tripletail w potato’s and corn last night. It was good.
    -Ft Gaines is cool. I wasn’t aware “Damn the torpedoes” happened here
    -RV camp looked more enjoyable than anything. I’ve always said I wouldn’t want to do that, but thinking now hanging out last night around a grill talking to strangers woulda been fun.

Overall for what we look for, I don’t think we will be back unless I’m hiding from authorities and working a fishing boat.

10. Ssmiff

And I see 12 oil rigs or whatever they are called. Are they old and not in use? Don’t know anything about oil

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Interesting. What part of the island did you stay on/which beach did you use?

The only other person I know that goes down there is my wife's rich cousin and she apparently refuses to go anywhere else because she enjoys it so much down there.

Since it's Alabama, I'm not going in with high expectations so it will be hard to be disappointed. If I can get my hands on some reasonable tickets, I'm going to take my oldest son to Hattiesburg for the game on Sunday. If not, I think we are going to make a day trip to New Orleans at some point next week.

13. Ssmiff

I forgot you were going. You may find it more appealing. People I see look like they are having a good time. We have dogs so we have access to 2 public beaches. This is one. It’s a haul.

Attached Files:

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I get it but I like their music and challenge myself to find the reasons he's wrong. Except for Aenema, I agree with pretty much everything in that song

15. Ssmiff

So I went to East End and will chill here. Water isn’t inticing but this cove is a perfect pee hole.
    Tried Lighthouse Bakery and it must be good as there was a line 30 people deep, so I went to Pirates. Good old school breakfast and coffee.
    I wouldn’t play golf. 18th hole looked a little rough. I asked, is that an old hole? He said “naw that’s 18. Course isn’t in great shape.”

Attached Files:

16. Ssmiff

18 fairway fairly penal

Attached Files:

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

18. Ssmiff

…with all that spoiled old whining, this is all I need to enjoy a trip

Attached Files: