Phobia Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Nov 28, 2012.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Just because NYY can't run as fast as he used to, it doesn't qualify him as a slug.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

3. InVolNerable

4. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

Mallards were one of the highest. If slugs are all homosexuals I guess they are the #1. Is this why they are pre-lubed?

I have no idea about slugs, so I tried to search, but when I typed this into my google search bar I got to "Slugs are all hom" and it auto-populated with "Slugs are all homeless snails".

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Of course the police are nowhere to be found.

6. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

Really though, what is he supposed to expect wearing all those sexy spots in that part of the ocean? Brought it on himself, imo.

7. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

caves. i'm not claustrophobic (sp?), but the idea of going into the earth without an immediate exit terrifies me. also, water doesn't bother me at all, i have a healthy respect for it, but i don't fear it. that being said, when i see the people scuba diving in caves on the discovery channel or national geographic, i become almost catatonic.

the only thing i can imagine being worse would be if i was scuba diving in a cave and the cave somehow raped me.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
    reVOLt likes this.
  8. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

+rep, you made me laugh

9. InVolNerable

Good. No one should be afraid of Santa.

10. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

an obese nocturnal hermit that sneaks into kids rooms in the middle of the night. nothing to be afraid of there.

11. InVolNerable

Yeah. But he gives away a bunch of cool, free stuff. That counters all the creepy stuff.

12. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

I'm telling ya, the guy is an underrated internet treasure. Been saying this for many months now. So glad he is here with his irreverence. See below....

13. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

victim #6, is that you?!

14. InVolNerable

I'll be victim #69 if it means I get the Tyco RC I have at #1 on my list.

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I have a fear of farting and a little poop comes out, "wet fart" and even worse, it seeps through my pants and everyone can see it.

16. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

right back at cha, biotr.

17. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

so cheap...

18. InVolNerable

I believe proper terminology is a "shart."

19. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

Clowns, Mimes and midgets. I get very uncomfortable around any of these.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Wasps, yellow jackets, hornets, bees, and other flying, stinging buzzing insects. I lose control around them and freeze up for a while I'm not allergic which is a good thing for I get stung a lot.

True story, I was hiking with some friends and my kids about three years ago. It was the day Dooley and co. couldn't get the right number of people on the field on the last play of the game against LSU. After the past couple of weeks I had said screw it, I'd rather do something else. Anyway, we are hiking in the Talladega National Forest, and in the middle of absolutey nowhere, there is a lone yellow jacket. I'm with friends and the kids so I try my best to ignore it. I look away and convince myself it's not interested, etc. As I'm walking along this switchback, I feel a sharp pain right next to my nipple. The yellow jacket had flown into the pocket of my shirt and started stinging me. I cursed, loudly, and started shucking my shirt.

Such is my luck with insects and [ddiapos] at the helm of Tennessee football. While most of the rest of you watched the end of the game and were disappointed or pissed off, I made it home to be all of those things and having to put up with a sore, swollen nipple.

By the way, my fear started when I was a kid. This is just an example of my luck.