POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Definitely that [itch bay] Carole Baskin.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Pelosi hasn't had any husbands go missing, so...

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I've mostly checked out of the sociopath's daily ramblings and general craziness, other than to see which policies are being implemented as a lame duck. But, today, he delivered a 45 minute rant of pure craziness on the election he lost. I took in a chunk of it before the sheer insanity of the POTUS giving a pathetic, self-pitying speech of this caliber. I realized, had he given this speech a month ago, it wouldn't have registered much because I had become inured to his brand of idiocy. But, ignoring him for a few weeks and then coming back to this really hit how he's a [uck fay]ing nut job and, worse, how man morons still support this, hook, line and sinker.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I checked how the Georgia recount was going today, but other than that, I haven't felt the need to look in to anything. He's a lame duck, and will finally be gone.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

again i'm fine with opinions and vote who you want to vote for, but when you call friends and family of mine morons because they vote differently, you can [uck fay] all the way off. That's the intolerance i refer to, which you can't see in your mirror. So who is the true moron, moron.

6. Unimane

There is some entertainment value in there, like how he mangles the phrase "statistically impossible" to include the idea other Republicans won so should've he and voting "dumps" from big cities demonstrate illegal activity instead of, you know, them having a lot of people.

7. Unimane

The [uck fay]ing morons who support the type of shit he's pushing in this speech are [uck fay]ing morons, if they do. You mangle the idea of "intolerance". I'm not required to tolerate people who lie, support liars or push blatantly false information to subvert a free and fair election. You don't even own a damn mirror, much less ever look into one, so I don't know why you feel you are the one to police everyone's attitudes, anyway.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Good old fashioned Trump derangement syndrome. You just can't get enough.

VolDad likes this.
  9. Unimane

Are you talking about me or the President of the United States who is actively trying to undermine an election he lost by every means he has available? One of those things is important, which one do you determine it to be?

10. Ssmiff

Itll never end with some. Obsessed is a better word

11. Unimane

Obsessed? Dude is president, not a tv host. He's having a rally tonight (and he'll be there Saturday) regarding the Senate races in Georgia which will determine the control of the Senate and the direction of this country for the next four years. What the [uck fay] are you two talking about?

12. Ssmiff

Yeah yeah and anybody at the rally is a moron and anybody who thinks some weird stuff went on with ballots is a moron too.

13. Unimane

Is there any time in which you don't worry about the wrong thing? It's like you pick the most inconsequential part of a topic and beat it down with whiny ass passive-aggressive foolishness nearly every time.

14. Ssmiff

Ive said time and again, trump is an idiot and i hope biden does well. If you cant handle people pointing out your obsessive hate and intolerance for those who dont lean far left with you, too [uck fay]ing bad. And to call me wbiny. Dude you have whined for 4 [uck fay]ing years and there appears to be no end in sight. Think most people are fine with Biden winning in hopes your kind finally stfu

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'm talking about your obsession with Trump. It will never end.

16. Unimane

It's a [uck fay]ing thread about Trump, says so in the title, what do you think is going to be discussed in here? If you don't want to talk about him, then don't open the thread. This really shouldn't be hard, but you double down on these arguments time and time again, not to mention the fact you can't seemingly discern the difference between me despising incompetent lying boobs like Trump and those who enable his lying with intolerance for political views.

And, again, for some reason to you the real problem isn't the fact the leader of the free world acts in this manner, but that people complain about it when it happens. Hence, me saying you always seem to be worried about the wrong thing, as you then respond in a passive-aggressive manner such as "you just hate everyone who doesn't think like you" when confronted.

17. Unimane

It's. a. [uck fay]ing. Trump. Thread.

I swear, in order to go to any length to deflect for the guy, you make some of the most [dadgum] foolish arguments. Just to throw this out there, he's still a person of consequence in this country and his actions warrant some amount of discussion. Crazy, I know.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Don’t separate words in sentences with periods. It’s a sure fire antifa tell

19. Unimane

I will burn this place down........

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

if I had my way, every one of these sons of [itch bay]es would have access to affordable health care and a sustainable future for their children. and i would rub it in constantly.