POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Boy that Trump press statement yesterday was really something

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That very well may be the case but it's also pretty down stream too.

It seems like he didn't suffer the stroke at the capital during the events.

It seems like he made it back to the capital police HQ and texted his brother that he was fine. Some time after that suffered a stroke and died later at the hospital.

What we do know is that the corporate news reporting on it was totally off and that he wasn't beaten with an object and rushed to the hospital bleeding and with major head injury.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Sounds as if it had nothing to do with the rioters and didn't happen at the Capitol. Truth never hurts imo, unless it messes up an agenda

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

How does it mess up an agenda? Whether this man died or not doesn't alter people storming the Capital, during session, over a lie.

I think you've put weight on the wrong thing, and then made this man, who died in the line of duty, some pivot point, that he is not.

He died, in the line of duty,

5. fl0at_

He wasn't beaten with an object and rushed to the hospital with a head injury, agreed. But I don't remember seeing that, here or anywhere.

Just that a man was hit, and then later died.

IP likes this.
  6. Ssmiff

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

so when a hockey puck flies into the stands and hits a girl in the temple, but she feels fine and goes home but dies in her sleep from a blood clot dislodging within her brain... it wasn't the hockey puck that killed but was just a stroke?

Did Liam Neeson's wife NOT die from a skiing accident, since she felt fine and left, only dying days later at home due to a blood clot?

[uck fay]ing hell, I guess people don't really die of gunshot wounds if they really just bled out and died of low blood pressure.

8. fl0at_

You're not speaking to Pelosi or anyone else, you are speaking to me.

Deaths occurred, but that was not the cause of impeachment, and should not have been.

Inciting riot, calling into question our entire means of government, despite court case after court case, that was the reason for impeachment.

You've put the weight on the wrong thing.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

This is from NYT

Indy likes this.
  10. fl0at_

I don't doubt there was a write up.

I said I don't recall seeing it. I'm not saying it was made up.

I just don't think it was the predominate narrative, but maybe it was.

11. Ssmiff

Wanting truth instead of lies will never be putting weight on the wrong thing. The opposite, as a matter of fact.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I would agree if he had been hit in the head, and had suffered a head injury at the Capital.

But that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe the adrenaline and stress of the event caused it, but that seems like a horse of a different color to me.

13. Ssmiff

"The perpetrators of the officers death must be brought to justice".--Pelosi
    This was a battle cry and stirred up more anger and animosity of her followers and the dem party. Intentional lie and sheep follow her every word.

14. fl0at_

Wanting truth is noble. But you aren't arguing truth, you are arguing details.

This man died in the line of duty, that is the truth.

How, is a detail.

15. fl0at_

Who got stirred up by that statement?

16. fl0at_

Did the man die in the line of duty, or not?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Folks stormed the twitter. It was very upsetting.

18. fl0at_

I missed the call, I guess. I'll have to sheep better.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Maybe. I honestly don't know.

20. fl0at_

What would it take, to arrive at a cause and effect?

Because otherwise, this is a big coincidence.... and typically, just speaking typically, coincidence... is rare. Which would be ironic, given coincidence, and law enforcement.