POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Replete with the turn of the century photo on a t shirt for $35. Nothing says style like exploitating the developing countries of Central America.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Her turn has been something to see. I enjoyed her destroying Kamala in the debates but didn't really know anything about her.

zehr27 likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

What turn? She was always like this imo, people just assumed a lot because of the letter by her name and hadn't heard her

4. Unimane

She kind of had a mish mash of positions and could sort of claim she followed her own beat at one time. But, I think the 2020 campaign showed her she had a very low ceiling in the Democratic party and getting a slot on right wing shows to parrot MAGA talking points with a D by her name was good business. She could always be kind of shitty, but I could plausibly believe she was coming from an honest place. Now she's just a shill without any nuance to her game, a politician Glenn Greenwald. There seems to be no shortage of them these days.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I guess I wasn't paying attention. I was impressed how she never really personally attacked Kamala, just factually demolished her. The next time I remember hearing her was on Fox news

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's a shame because she didn't sound like she was cutting a wwf promo or just rambling that one time. Now she's got the Rogue hairstyle going on

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Or she might actually have some principles over just having a party.

Don’t agree with her on everything but she’s an actual politician that seems genuine and not playing a role.

zehr27 likes this.
  8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Same as Sanders.

there’s a lot that i don’t agree with him on but I think he actually believes in his view.

look at how he just called out the bullshit inflation bill

9. Unimane

You're kidding, right? What does she believe and have principles for, our democracy revolving around the treatment of one guy? I [dadgum] guarantee she knows better, as do a lot of those commenting the last few days, than to say the things she has said about the removal of files from Mar-a-Lago, but rational thinking doesn't generate interest. She's one of the more obvious gas lighting panderers in the field today. I trust Rand Paul to be more genuine than her. At least he's consistently taken sort this road.

10. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I watched the Jordan Klepper (Daily Show) video interviews of participants at the Wisconsin Trump Rally. The responses are WTF worthy.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t think she’s going to bat for trump.

she’s calling out what appears to be the weaponizing of the DOJ and How that would hurt our republic.

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

What do you want the DOJ to do? Publicly come out and say that certain people are above the law no matter what they may have done? I would prefer the equal application of justice, but maybe I'm just crazy. Again, if I had boxes of classified docs I took home for work I'd already be in jail.

13. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Gabbard is a card-carrying member of the Grifter Club, taking advantage of her looks and the "D" by her name. JMO.

"If I can get $10 from each block of 1 million people, that is $10M per block." Easy money, similar to the old TV adverts for shitty products. I don't need all the people to buy my shit, just a % of the 300+ million people.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think it is premature and without evidence to say the DOJ has been weaponized. We literally only know they retrieved material with a warrant.

HCKevinSteele and NorrisAlan like this.
  15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Has anyone said for sure what’s in the boxes? And I’ve seen a bunch of shows like Homeland, 24, White House Down etc. With nobody monitoring 40 FBI agents (was the big show of force necessary at all), what’s inside the boxes coulda been planted.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Banana Republic has a ridiculous 30 day return policy, so we don't shop there anymore.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seems like a big leap and again premature. And please consider that it is also being said the material was not classified. It can't both be planted AND have been fine to have. So at a minimum, one would need to know what it was and then what the claim of custody is. We don't have either. That we have two competing claims on custody of the material from the party it was seized from is problematic for a future defense.

18. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Depending on doc classification (i.e., Top Secret, Classified, etc.), we may never know exactly what the docs are. Only that he may have took shit that he wasn't supposed to have taken, did not properly store it and refused to disclose what he took. He disclosed some it but hid some of it (cause he thought he was above the law).

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Homeland Season 3 episode 5
    Fauda season 2 episode 4
    White House Down starring Jamie Foxx
    Just saying.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Early display prototype of the Trump Presidential Library:

[​IMG]