POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I guess we didn't.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The Rudy Giuliani lawsuit seems like it could be problematic for him.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Rudy is a moron

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm trying to understand Durham's conclusions. The investigation thst spawned charges to 37 people, some of which confessed and others were convicted, including foreign nationals, shouldn't have happened. But his investigation has led to 2 people being charged and being found not guilty and he found know criminal wrongdoing... yet his conclusion is that the fruitful investigation was bad. Okay, let's see the unredacted Mueller report.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Isn't Manafort the only one still in prison for financial crimes?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.c...estigation-indictments-guilty-pleas/?amp=true

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

And what is the distinction between a "preliminary investigation" vs a "full investigation?" Durham is saying they should have opened up a "preliminary investigation first." yet that isn't how it is being reported, media is acting like he said there should never have been one-- but that isn't what he said.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

There is probably 20 more in their place already unfortunately. 32 million spent to convict people on mostly financial crimes of which had zero to do with Russia gate (convictions that should have happened anyway). Trump was who they wanted and they came up with a nothing burger on him which I think is more of what he is referring to. I could be wrong though on that.

9. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think you are right. I was thinking it was just Stone but Manafort got out too.

11. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Why can’t he and Biden just both get out of the way. They are both just awful, odd and suck.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

16. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Trump’s official response below. In fairness Biden has to be nervous too tonight considering there’s a great case to be made for his indictment over breaking the law with how he handled documents as well. Especially when you consider Merrick Garland’s DOJ is arguably the most honorable and least politically biased DOJ in American history

17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Guess the main question legally becomes can a President declassify material or not?

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

He can but there is a procedure that he has to follow, and it isn't just "I did it in my head."

And difference between him and Biden is the effort made to recover them. Much like anything, it is the coverup that gets you, not the actual crime.

But I doubt this will stick and besides, it will be stalled by lawyers until he is dead anyway.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

If Biden refused to cooperate and actively attempted to hide docs, yep you got him. But as far as we know that hasn't happened.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol, that is a nice goal post move.