POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

In many ways, I am glad I don't live in a swing state. Sorry you have to put up with that shit.

justingroves likes this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Puts conservatives in a pretzel. Do they admit that some on the right have been calling to cut medicare and social security, or do they say Trump is lying?

gcbvol likes this.
  3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't know how, with a straight face, you can say Trump isn't a liar. Also, there's plenty of Rs wanting to cut medicare and social security

SetVol13 and gcbvol like this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Correct!

5. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

What I find confusing is that many people that depend on SS payments and Medicare are clueless as to their tribal "leader's" position and what it actually to means them.

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Cut. Due to money shrinking. Not get rid of. Changing SS has to happen or it’ll be gone.

7. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Eliminating the arbitrary wage cap will also help. But with the demographics shift it can't continue as it has been. Either we take more money from somewhere else, raise the ss tax, or cut benefits.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Lost the civil sexual abuse and defamation case, ordered to pay $5mill. No doubt he will have a MAGA shirt sale soon to cover this.

9. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

No doubt.

10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Embarrassing L for him in civil court no doubt. However it’s gonna have to be an actual criminal conviction of something besides the *definitely* non-politically motivated and non-novel NY state interpretations of his alleged felonies surrounding FEC violations that the FEC itself didn’t find worthy of pursuing a federal indictment in order to really rock his boat. Georgia is the place to look out for.

11. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Or people could just not vote for him?

12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Trump will need to suffer a fatal heart attack while playing golf at Mar-A-Lago. Otherwise dude is gonna get at least 50% +1 of the GOP delegates required to clinch the nomination. 75 million votes is still the most votes any incumbent President ever received. Nobody in the GOP field can currently match his star power and charisma.

Unless RFKjr somehow becomes a viable threat to usurp geriatric Biden/Dem Sarah Palin persuading me ultimately to register/vote as a Democrat in TN’s open style primary, then I’m likely just gonna roll with America’s Governor in the GOP primary. It’ll be a nasty process no doubt, I just highly doubt Trump loses the GOP nomination ultimately.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Thats like you or I getting hit with a $500 fine. Good payout for the victim if he ever actually pays.

14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Oh no doubt he goes out of his way to slow walk the appeal process as much as the court system will allow him to.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

She will end up with about half of the 5 million when it’s all said and done.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You have to sue a middle class person or small business if you actually want to get paid. It's pathetic.

Poppa T and NorrisAlan like this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, the whole system is tilted strongly to $.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yep, and the sad thing is most rich people would spend less just paying the initial amount but will stretch it out just because they can and so they can hold on to their money as long as possible.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Plus, then they are "winning" even if they lose. Because they know the other person is walking away more depleted.

SetVol13, justingroves and zehr27 like this.
  20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Not exactly substantive as expected, but damn that was some entertaining TV with the CNN town hall tonight. I’m really surprised CNN allowed Trump to have a home crowd audience that backed him up with non-ending applause and laughter like it was a comedy show the whole event. Poor host allowed him to absolutely steamroll her. High energy Trump tonight, dude was feeling it.