POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Russia says "there is no substantial evidence of any official involvement." Those adjectives say it all.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  3. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

You are about to lose one guilty plea...how you lose it will be shocking to most.

4. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Who hacked the DNC? Indictment doesn't even deal with that.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

If that is what “taking charge” looks like, I can’t wait until Trump takes charge of the executive branch and fires the Nut Job at the top.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know who. And these indictments are not the entire investigation.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Is he seriously calling someone else "insecure"

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You are just insecure and have the wrong facts. He said she was insecure, not that he wasn’t also too as well as insecure, maybe.

9. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

All evidence, minus CrowdStrike, shows it to be a leak.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

They sat on it because they knew it would affect the election and it still turned out to be nothing. However, the fact that the FBI did this act a week before the election to seriously hamper the Democratic candidate should mitigate the idea that they were actively trying to take down a candidate in Trump.

Hell, they could have, and probably should have, done more in regards to publicizing the Russia stuff, but did not there, either.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Obama publically commenting on Brexit and the Israeli vote isn't even close to what was done, yes, extensively by the Russians. Working in concert with Russian agents to subvert public opinion with fake Twitter and Facebook accounts, phony stories, etc. is waaaaaayyy, waaaayyy different than Obama stating that he think Brexit is a bad idea. You can't be serious on this point.

You ignore the numerous amounts of evidence and analysis about the depth of this interference because it fits what you want to believe. However, it's going to be harder and harder for you to deny the involvement of Russian malfeasance as this story plays out.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I like how career law enforcement like the FBI are being painted as worse than foreign governments. So classy. Much patriotism.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I'm not sure we are going to know when he actually does lose it. He's doing a great job of desensitizing us to the fact that he's borderline unhinged

justingroves likes this.
  14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I feel like this is pretty lazy and can be used against the Democrats just as readily.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

It has been

16. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Lol, the corrupt and politicized FBI cleared Weiner/Huma/Hillary? Of course they did. We'll see what happens after the IG report.

17. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Same could be said for just about everyone on the Left. The political divide has never been greater. Both sides hate each other and think the other to be crazy.

18. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

A politicized FBI is about as bad as it gets. Wait till you see what they did to a 3 star General.

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

That’s about the only way I could imagine a guy as sorry as Trump could be elected.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Oh. Well it was clever and applicable at that time.

TennTradition likes this.