POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

This spygate thing is classic Trump. When the president could ask justice to investigate he instead launched a public advocacy campaign via Twitter to whip up his base and sew further distrust of DOJ to cover himself just in case the heat gets to be too much. What a clown.

gcbvol and kptvol like this.
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

*sow

justingroves likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not to mention it was just outed that his campaign hired an Israeli firm to investigate former Obama officials for dirt during the campaign. He's complaining about something he did to deflect from him doing it.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The new stand with the blue bill that makes assaults on a police officer a federal crime is bullshit. Hopefully Trump will throw that out, but I won't hold my breath.

5. TennTradition

Truff

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is there a constitutional issue with having different classes of citizen? Is equal protection under the law just a platitude?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

8. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

!!!

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

so?

11. TennTradition

What do pigs have to do with this?

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Federal judge ruled today that the President may not block people on his twitter account as it is a violation of the First Amendment.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Somebody needs to tell James Franklin that

14. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Well played

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Basically “government reps” may not do so, but that line is blurred on private accounts, so I bet the ruling is more like “accounts that government reps use for official business, even if previously private.”

IP likes this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

If someone could let me know how to interpret trump's comments on children not being innocent and the compulsory duties regarding the national anthem, I would appreciate it. Don't want to jump to any conclusions.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Yes. The fact that he has been using it to basically "make policy" and comment on things political, it is no longer his private account, but the defacto Presidential account. I would also think that he might not be allowed, if pressed, to delete things off of it.

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Basically, he's a piece of shit who is more interested in playing to a certain crowd of people to fluff his ego rather than be a leader of people or respects the rights and opinions of others.

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So he's a politician, albeit one on steroids?

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd NK summit canceled.

Anyone surprised?