POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Not really.

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Probably won’t wven be the last time it’s cancelled.

IP likes this.
  3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Plenty of politicians are pieces of shit, but there are plenty who are able to find some common ground and not play the demagogue, especially to the extent in which he does. And, even more politicians are able to respect the rights of others, at least. I don't see many politicians criticizing the kneeling to the extent Trump has.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Oh, I'm not disagreeing with you, especially on this issue. Trump, and sadly Pence (who I thought/hoped was above this) have milked it for every drop it's worth. Just not the first time it's been done on an issue.

5. Unimane

True. And, I think Pence is angling for the White House, believing he will ride the coattails of Trump voters by playing the good soldier and fellow traveler. But, I don't think he has the same appeal and ability to rouse those folks as he thinks he does.

CardinalVol and IP like this.
  6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Are you talking about in other countries or something?

7. Unimane

Well, I guess the race for the Nobel Peace Prize suddenly busted wide open.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Probably will got to Stormy Daniels.

zehr27 and fl0at_ like this.
  9. Unimane

Well, she has had many years of bringing joy and happiness to people.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

No one with any sense. Anyone thinking he was a good nominee for a peace prize is not aware of how NK operates.

The nuke site they shut down is the one that had an accident. They were going to seal it off anyway, but trump praised them like a dummy as part of his propaganda that he was making real progress with them.

This is exhibit eleventy billion about how trump is way worse at his job than what anyone falsely claims about obama.

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Selecting Pence as VP is one Trump's more brilliant moves.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is it so hard to believe propaganda can sway more than 80k of 160 million?

13. Unimane

The North Koreans even got the Trump administration to call Un "Supreme Leader". It's amateur hour magnified by the fact that he thinks he's always the smartest guy in the room.

I almost remember saying something months ago about North Korea using this whole escapade for legitimacy.....

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Agree, for better or worse, Trump is Trump. May not like it, but I at least expect it from him. It's not Pence's persona at all.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm not sure what this means. I was inferring that there are, in fact, not plenty of politicians in the US capable of finding middle ground, etc.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh, I totally misunderstood.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

There's a long history of people that's tried to work with NK and failed. Hard to throw that at just Trumps feet.

At least the two leaders from NK and SK did meet and we got some of our own home.

It will be interesting to see how we treat china again now, since playing hard ball with them is what brought them to the table for even that

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're not looking at the details. Keep thinking hard ball is the answer

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Nah, victory laps already taken. On to the next fleeting success.

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't know if there is an answer. However I know you don't negotiate, if you're not willing to walk away.