POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Or, just maybe, you don't even know your own bias? I don't pretend like I am a neutral and ambivalent observer of events. I have particular values and issues I hold to. He objectively doesn't share them. He says so.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

No worries abut being banned by me ssmiff. We are cool, we just don't agree often.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

we couldn't be more opposite on some things and I've been cool with that. I hate all this shit, but am still glad Hillary isn't there. Akin to being ok keeping Butch because Schiano was the other choice

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Yes, or from me. I apologize. It's early and I would rather not have another discussion in this thread devolve into bullshit
    So I was a little trigger happy.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Eww, stop.

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

its ok PJ*

(*joke)

emainvol and Volst53 like this.
  7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

daaaaaaaamn

emainvol and Volst53 like this.
  8. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Shapiro is a smart dude, but he skims over the fact that multiple people in the Trump administration, as recently as yesterday, claim that this is a Trump policy used to deter illegal immigration. How are you not supposed to report that?

(I've also read multiple reportsr but not verified) that we have been turning away people at the ports of entry, making all asylum-seekers illegal for these purposes.

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

No, it has nothing to do with bias and everything to do with done sort of cause equivalency you ate attempting here mixed with your lack of desire to criticize Trump for his policy. Your essential argument is that Obama did it, too, which is false, or that what he did was as bad, which is debateable.

You can't even stomach to say that Trump is wrong. It's not like the argument is made here that Obama was right, either.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

That’s pretty outrageous.

Can you link me where we were notified it was occurring, while it was occurring, so as to make an apples to apples comparison, rather than a hindsight one?

11. fl0at_

If I missed something from back then because I wasn’t paying attention, I want to be chastised. Please do.

If this is new info, though, I lack a time machine.

12. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Again, Obama is just a timestamp and intensions only go so far for me.

Trump is assuming way more responsibility than Obama ever did. Maybe you dont agree with the practice but perhaps its a start to an actual solution.

The issue is knowingly separating families. Right?

Who is to say they are family at all? Who is to say that child isnt a future labor/sex slave? It is an undocumented mess.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  13. GahLee

Fair. But if you arent asking yourself why you werent privy to this info and why didnt any one say anything back then, you are doing yourself a disservice. IMO.

14. GahLee

Get over the agenda, that wont help you. Its like having a favorite sports team, you cant ever really let go of your bias.

15. GahLee

You are getting closer. Why wasn't there wall to wall coverage of teens being forced in to labor camps after being handed over as an unaccompanied minor? Why weren't we all notified?

With each attack on Trump the left exposes itself.

16. fl0at_

You are alleging a conspiracy.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Get a grip.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Globalist media IMO

19. GahLee

I am?