POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think a lot of it depends on the environment.

Some jobs have a rough culture. With KMF’s job being one of those.

When people’s lifes are in actual danger if you get a slap [penis] being an idiot on the job site. Shit happens and tempers can flair.

I don’t see that same environment in most office settings.

justingroves likes this.
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Or a guy [uck fay]ed up on pills trying to get in the backhoe and drive it

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

We're cool, I am just curious about it. Zimmerman allegedly had a busted nose, scraped up head, etc. So I don't know why someone would be like "he should of kicked his ass." That was the reason Zimmerman shot him, because he was kicking his ass. The point of contention was what led to the confrontation.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

KMF, your story is not unique to South Florida. That stuff happens everywhere. My personal opinion is that a) psychopaths and sociopaths exist all through society, and they are just going to cut lines b) that person may not be satisfied with just fist fighting. Dude may decide to shank me or shoot me. Why? Because of some backwards (imho) sense of honor or saving face. And you beating his ass isn't going to stop him from cutting line again. It just isn't.

Now, if someone is about to hurt me or someone else? Yes, you have to fight. Or do something stupid like get into a track hoe flying around on meth. KMF is disconnecting someones house because they are four months past due and they come out swinging? Fight if you cannot run or someone else is in danger.

Does this make me a [ussy pay]? I don't care. I like keeping my teeth, as there is always someone bigger and stronger than you. Where does it end?

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

IP, please don't think that because I disagree with you on some stuff that I wouldn't fly 4 hours to help you change your electric meter. Or drink some bourbon.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Pretty much only self defense.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

This also proves another point I was making earlier too, about not doing too much crazy stuff because there is always the possibility of someone having a gun, especially in Florida, and we have a decent change of getting away with shooting someone down here

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I have been threatened many, many times in peoples back yards, I'll hold 15,000 bolts in my hand 60 feet in the air and be more comfortable than in someone's back yard.

NYY and justingroves like this.
  9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That and repo work must be some scary ass times.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bondsman would suck

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I've seen a Sr. VP toss a desk over in an office setting and almost beat the shit out of a senior manager. Shit can break off anywhere.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wondered about that earlier. I bet dummies try to fight you guys when you are trying to work from time to time.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Which of the two are actually happening. Perhaps one side is smart enough to know that he is not serious or if he is they are not stupid enough to act. On the other hand...

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

You are smart enough to know protests and confrontations are not equivalent with violence.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Let's be clear here: there are tens of millions on the "side" you seem to think is so out of control. If that many people really were, we wouldn't be able to have this conversation on account of a nation-wide riot.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Link me to the elected democrat praising violence.

18. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Playing dumb again.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

You can't do it.