POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

So is trying to procreate with an attractive girl.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not sure what you are getting at. What I am getting at is that the physical sciences have nothing to say about gender, only sex. For example, gender and procreation are not related. Sex and procreation are.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Why can't this be simple? You have a [penis], urinate with other people that have [Richards].

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I wish it could be that simple. What is your reaction when she walks in?

[​IMG]

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

What is the concern about a trans person using a restroom of the gender they identify with?

[​IMG]

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

It's not, I'm sure I would never even know if someone standing next to me is. It's just why do we need to make a huge deal out of this? Equal rights? Ok, why do we need to bend over backwards to make such a small percentage of the population feel comfortable? I was asked just a couple of days ago, while applying for a loan, if I'm transgender, or identify as a man or a woman. Why? Does it matter? He says, no, you don't have to answer. Next question, are you gay, lesbian, bisexual? I'm like, that's enough of the gender sex questions.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Europe has gender neutral bathrooms most everywhere but museums and other large gathering places.

Or they share a hand washing area. Some areas even have urinals on the street, that basically give you enough cover to take care of business while supplying a view.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I completely understand your position. I don't know what the right answer is. I suspect life is pretty tough on them already and I am not interested in making it any harder on them.

As you said; you do not notice if the person in the public restroom with you has a vagina or a penis so there currently is no reason for you or them to be uncomfortable. On the other hand you would notice the girl (transgender) coming into the restroom; making you both uncomfortable.

gcbvol likes this.
  9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Why do we have to make public places ADA compliant?

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

How about, does how I identify gender wise, make me more qualified for a loan?

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It has nothing to do with you.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Ok, does that mean that a man that identifies as a woman will or will not get that loan? Does it mean I won't or will? Why ask? Honest question. Is it to show the government Chase does loan to transgender?

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Because it's a physical disability? They physically cannot take a piss without some form of assistance? Does a transgender person need help taking a leak?

zehr27 likes this.
  14. cpninja

cpninja Member

I'm not a loan expert but I imagine they ask for the same kinds of reasons your insurance rates are different based on gender

and fwiw, no one wants to be questioned about their gender or their genitals less than transgender people do. Being asked this flusters you as a normal dude. Now imagine if you were someone who was just trying to live like a normal dude, but everywhere you go you're forced to admit that you're not, because the government decided you can't identify that way anymore, even after you have followed all the previously existing rules and regulations to do so and you've even gotten all your documents updated to show that you're a dude. It's bullshit

The Dooz, IP, gcbvol and 1 other person like this.
  15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yep, your last question is your answer.

In short, financial institutions are required to share a long list of data with government regulators about their lending practices.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

They might be trying to track that to be able to demonstrate compliance with antidiscrimination measures.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I was going to answer this, but I believe cpninja does a better job than I.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And the Demagogue in Chief is at it again with the voter fraud thing. Gotta have those windmills to tilt.

tvolsfan likes this.
  19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I don't know, but isn't this what transgender people wanted? Is this what Trump is trying to get rid of?

20. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

Carl Bernstein said his sources in the WH are claiming the Administration is formulating a plan to de-legitimate the election if Republicans lose but it is relatively close (or something like that).

Have no idea if this is fear mongering or not, but if true - its scary as hell, imo.

JayVols and tvolsfan like this.