POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You absolutely started [itch bay]ing about it first. Quit with the victim bit.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Nowhere to go. And I enjoy 90% of the board.

3. Ssmiff

Because I told another poster he was in the wrong place for unbiased opinion?
    You are delusional. You and Uni can absolutely not handle someone disagreeing. Others can, including Jay and IP. Thats not playing victim. Just a fact.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So don't let Hannity or Dobbs do it. Wallace would do a good job.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Does Hannity usually do debates? I think Wallace usually handled them but sounds like he won't even get a shot.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Was this much time spent bashing Obama by the right leaning folks? Real question as I don't remember as I definitely was not one of them.

7. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I remember this one guy suggesting he wasn’t even born in the country.

JayVols likes this.
  8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Comprehension. It's a good thing.

I said that we are few in number & don't get why you take issue with that.

Was expressing being perplexed not being ganged up on.

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I can disagree just fine. I'm just tired of this type of shit from you about how everyone is supposed to behave. Sanctimonious tripe like I chased good posters away from here. You are too busy being a [uck fay]ing busybody all the time.

10. JayVols

I've actually heard the notion of letting Wallace do it just not hosted by Fox. I'd have no issue with that as Wallzce is an ideologically right-leaning reporter not a stooge.

zehr27 likes this.
  11. JayVols

I quoted your other post about this in a reply.

12. JayVols

Abso-freakin'-lutely.

13. Ssmiff

You want to yap without responses that dont side with you. Period. Never told you how to behave. Stop playing victim.

14. Unimane

I think Wallace or a few others would be fine.

15. Unimane

You mean I disagree with those who have a different opinion than mine on a political board? Hmm, interesting concept.

You try and police the board all the time. That has nothing with making me a victim.

16. JayVols

Not attacking you smiff & not trying to be cutsie by saying that. I have a serious issue that I feel deeply about that you addressed in a previous post.

You made a comment about AOC being a former bartender. Speaking only for me, I have tremendous respect for anyone who is willing to do any honest work to make their own way. That's an honorable thing from ditch digger on up. Nothing is more American than someone pulling themselves up by their bootstraps and bettering themselves. In fact, I don't agree with his message of Social Dareinism, but Hiratio Alger, Jr gained fame writing rags to riches stories. In fact, I think we'd be better off as a country with more common folks and less wealthy people (in both parties) in Congress.

Got no problem disagreeing with AOC's politics, but belittling her job? I don't agree with that.

17. JayVols

[​IMG]

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

On this website?

19. JayVols

Shep Smith or even Brit Hume.

20. Ssmiff

Whatever. I call it like i see it. Has nothing to do with sanctimony, busy body, policing, being a victim or wtf ever else dramatic bullshit you have mentioned in the last 20 minutes.