POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. cpninja

cpninja Member

It was inescapable on social media. And I'm not gonna say the "average" person was the one doing it, but it sure as hell wasn't just some tiny vocal politics-focused fringe. It was pretty common to hear weird ass theories about Obama from right-leaning folx all over the place, even from people who I would have thought were more than reasonable. I think it got amped up a lot from the rise of social media though, I was pretty young but I remember Bush getting hell on TV but most people seemed not to care too much otherwise. But with Obama I couldn't go a day or two on Facebook without seeing how he was actually a muslim marxist who was born in Kenya and was trying to destroy the constitution.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That's the only reason I said that. I was never a fan of Trump's or AOC's style, but what you just said, I figure turn about is fair play. One asshole deserves another, I guess.

kmf600 likes this.
  3. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Manafort only got four years?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's being allowed to serve for things concurrently. It's amazing how uneven our justice system is.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I did see where vets will now be able to see other doctors outside of the VA without the VA distance caveats which were there prior. Good news.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

If there is one thing that the Trump administration has done that should be praised on high, it is the overhauling of the VA. It is a damn shame that our combat injured vets have to do a damn thing to get healthcare.

justingroves, zehr27 and Ssmiff like this.
  7. JayVols

Judge Jackson could run her sentence consecutively, but 10 years is the max she could give.

You know the Justice System is screwed when a poor black woman on parole files a provisional ballot, not actually vote, in an election in Texas gets 60 months (pretty good evidence she really didn't know she couldn't do that) but a rich guy who knew exactly what he was doing and has shown zero remorse screws every taxpayer in the country by defrauding the IRS out of taxes from hundreds of millions of dollars via money lundering gets only 47 months from a guideline sentencing of 19-24 years provided by the court itself, not the prosecution.

Possession of a few ounces of weed gets more time. We've known it for a while, but there are 2 justice systems in the US. One for the rich and connected & one for everyone else.

And the statements by Judge TS Ellis about no Russia connections is ludacris. This case wasn't about that. At all. It was about money crimes. The statement about otherwise living a good & decent life was equally ludacris.

Where is the outrage over activist judges now? Manafort screwed each person reading this.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Screenshot_20190308-172102_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20190308-172102_Samsung Internet.jpg

Getting Trump Hotel ads here.

9. NorrisAlan

Thought that said "Trump Oral" at first.

I was like, uh, no thanks.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who signs Bible covers? Not even King James. Not even Johannes Gutenburg. No pope ever did.

Reality check, Christians: watch this guy and his movement. He's golden calf/Nebuchadnezzar levels of distraction. This chosen/ordained by/whatever of God talk coupled with this is going to start warping and leading astray a lot of otherwise believers.

JayVols likes this.
  11. NorrisAlan

Wait. Trump signed a Bible?

12. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

13. cpninja

cpninja Member

Doesnt seem that weird to sign a bible(I'm pretty sure every bible my family owns has a little positive message from whoever gave them that bible, typically my grandfather as he was a preacher) but apparently Trump signed the covers? Lol

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I know folks write in Bibles and protestants traditionally have, but I have never heard or seen cover signing. Seems like not a thing to do. But what do I know?

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i don't understand why someone would have him sign his or her Bible

lylsmorr likes this.
  17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Me either

18. cpninja

cpninja Member

I wanna see what one would fetch on Ebay

19. JayVols

Just speaking for myself, would be like a Confederate dollar back in 1867. The ink devalued the paper.

20. JayVols

[​IMG]

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."