POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I have a bigger problem with people asking for it

IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I wouldn’t have asked billy graham to sign my Bible. Just seems weird

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

that is a very fair point.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I think I had to sign my first bible, like it said, this bible belongs to with a line to sign.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

that's inside, not on the cover

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Trump's proposed budget comes with a trillion dollar deficit

#FiscalResponsibility

NorrisAlan likes this.
  7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That's exactly the way I interpret the picture. Without willing folks, it doesn't happen.

8. JayVols

#Doesn'tMatter
    #FolksWillStillBuyTheFiscalResponsibilityBit

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Agree. But the way the story came out was as if he was walking around with a sharpee bigtiming everyone. Seems that wasnt how it all happened.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That is how it was portrayed.

11. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

To be clear, he signed more Bibles than just the 2 kids (along with hats and all sorts of stuff). For me, he treated the Bibles as if he was just signing any old thing.

He could have signed them inside the cover with an inscription of encouragement, but that would require empathy and thought and an awareness of the religous significance of the Bible.

“It just felt like hubris,” said Cassiday-Maloney, pastor at the First Congregational United Church of Christ in Fargo, North Dakota. “It almost felt like a desecration of the holy book to put his signature on the front writ large, literally.”

JayVols and Volgrad98 like this.
  12. JayVols

Anyone keeping up with this Cindy Yang stuff?

If not, check it out.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Can anyone please decode this for me?

"
    Republican Senators have a very easy vote this week. It is about Border Security and the Wall (stopping Crime, Drugs etc.), not Constitutionality and Precedent. It is an 80% positive issue. The Dems are 100% United, as usual, on a 20% issue, Open Borders and Crime. Get tough R’s!

8:27 AM - 11 Mar 2019"

14. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

In my expert opinion, this translates into:

“I am a complete and utter dumbass who has no [uck fay]ing clue about how to govern and am in way over my head...”.

tvolsfan and JayVols like this.
  15. JayVols

Simple standard answer.

He's lying.

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

What, specifically, about that tweet suggests this? Or, do you just mean this in general terms?

17. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

General terms. I voted for Trump, or more specifically... I voted AGAINST Hillary. I’ll never make that mistake again. In ANY election going forward. I would feel better had I not voted at all in the last election. With very few exceptions Trump has been awful. He just doesn’t even seem like an intelligent person... I know that’s partially due to how he’s portrayed in the media but his own words/tweets/actions show him for what he is.

18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Ok, cool.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hook 'em?

Tenacious D likes this.
  20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

There is a night and day difference working for the government and private sector. When I worked for a private company, and now that I work for my self sometimes, when I need something to do a job, I get it. Now. Right now. And I finish my job. When I work for my municipality, if I need something, I don't get it. Ever. My job just goes unfinished. For ever. Because its [uck fay]ing impossible to get anything working for the government. I have to inform my supervisor, who informs his, who takes it to the director, who brings it to the assistant city manager, who takes it to the city manager, who takes it to council, who table the discussion for months and argue about it for a year, because they can't remember who's family members turn it is to get the government contract this month.