POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

What has he said that is groundbreaking?

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I didn’t think so.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

1/ At the risk of sounding like Mike Myers' famous SNL talk-show host Linda Richman, "Mueller's final Trump-Russia report" is neither "Mueller's," final, about "Trump-Russia" or a "report." So all the breathless "reporting" today suggesting otherwise is inaccurate and misleading.

So the final report is not in?

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'm trying to figure out what exactly he is trying to say.

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I had forgotten all about that bit.

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I find it amusing a segment wants and hopes to hear bad news. That level of hate is something I'll never understand,

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Buckle up. Trump, Trump Jr., Kushner, Ivanka, etc Russia Collusion indictments coming.

zehr27 likes this.
  8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Wait, do you think he's accurate about his thoughts on Trump and Russia? Trump and Puttin agreed in 2013 that Trump should run for president? I hope that is in the report.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

So start stocking up on ammunition again?

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I would.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Where are all of the people celebrating the fact that the President nor members of his campaign did NOT collude with Russia to win the Presidency. Instead it seams like there has been a death in the Family.

zehr27 likes this.
  12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

That's probably just your interpretation of the report

13. Ssmiff

Is this real news? Goodness how much time and $ has been wasted on this bullshit.

14. TennTradition

In the end if we can be certain that no one beyond Stone, Gates, Papa the Greek, etc had close contact with Russian operatives (including Wikileaks) then that’s a win. It means the Trumps weren’t smart enough to avoid being operated against but were at least smart enough not to try to work hand in hand with them. I’m still fairly certain the Russians have some good dirt on Trump and he knows it but it’s definitely a win if the always probable case that he wasn’t run by the Russians is true.

We’ll see how much of the report we actually see but the fact that no new indictments fell, the Trump family is likely clear of criminal charges with regard to Russia. My guess still some stuff that would be embarrassing but not criminal.

Now they can turn their focus to sweating where the likely crimes are being investigated with the SDNY.

I despise Trump. I’d laugh in his face if I met him as long as I wasn’t there on a professional basis and I would love to see the guy ripped apart for every wrong on his long list of wrongs. But I agree that there is something to celebrate that there was no Russian smoking gun (it seems) when it comes to Trump.

15. TennTradition

My understanding is that after you count the seizures of money and assets he either made a profit or just spent few million.

Also, let’s not act like there was no wrongdoing found in all of this. The indictments weren’t just perjury traps.

16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Money is no object when it's the Dems trying to find a reason to impeach the president. Shit, I'm sorry, to find the truth.

17. Ssmiff

so did he pee on the Russian women in the strip club or not

18. TennTradition

I would imagine that will stay with the counterintelligence investigations rather than the criminal one.

19. Ssmiff

I believe we look at this similar. Could be wrong.
    I dont like Trump. Dont care if hes president or not. I also never minded stance of Democrats and honestly didnt hate Bill as many did.
    But this psychotic shit democratic leaders and media have pulled has me rooting heavily against many of them, from the Kavanaugh hearings pulling out HS yearbooks from the 70s, to Russia bullshit and everything in between. Its one big festival of idiots

20. TennTradition

I don’t know if we needed a special counsel or not but I think it’s worth saying the Russia premise was most definitely not bullshit. They were actively working to disrupt the election and at the same time were straight up running guys against his campaign, you had Stone and Guccifer working through Wikileaks, Manafort (who was campaign chair when the platform stance against pro-Russian Ukrainians was softened) had deep financial ties to Russian-linked Ukrainians, etc. Somebody HAD to look more closely, IMO.