POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

That’s just what we they want you to think.

2. Tenacious D

Liberals calling conservatives racist / sexist / xenophobic / homophobic is so commonplace as to have become a trope.

You’ve done the same thing.
    In this thread.
    Recently.

Again, I’ve not said anything about Trump’s control of the GOP beyond statements of fact. I stand by them.

She never had the ability to force other Dems in line?! Did you read Donna Brazile’s OpEd about exactly the sort of overarching influence she wielded? Good grief, Bernie weeps.

3. Tenacious D

He means other people’s money, KMF.

Other people’s*.

* You and I are “other people”.

kmf600 likes this.
  4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Again, I've called one person, Trump, racist in this thread. Not "conservatives", nor any sweeping labeling. And, this is really why a number of conservatives get so pissy about the issue because they sensationalize this idea to an extent beyond the reality.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Its more of an opinion that he is a racist, versus a reality. He seems to like black folk. His wife isnt American. Maybe he doesnt like Chinese. Ill give him a pass on them.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Right it hasn’t gotten out of control at all

[​IMG]

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

good example of the right sensationalizing beyond reality.

Unimane likes this.
  8. Unimane

And, this is an example of what, exactly?

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Is this a joke? People tried to ruin those kids lives

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Liberals desperately so wanting to believe all trump supporters are racist that they were willing to go hard after children based on little to no information.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

How about the fact that anyone on the right who now gives the ok sign is called a white supremacist.

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

The media who initially reported and social media posts saying the arrogant white Republican Trump supporters were blocking and intimidating a poor Indian man, were not on the Right. You are way off on this one.

13. Tenacious D

Making the ok sign and then poking your index finger through it means you can’t serve on the Supreme Court, because you’re a hand rapist.

kmf600 likes this.
  14. Tenacious D

That’s their other thing - Trump’s election has no larger meaning or context for Dems besides Hillary sucked.

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Then why are you asking for a law that has to do with interaction between the federal government, and cities (which are under state jurisdiction) if you do not feel that what those cities are doing is illegal?

And if you don't think what they are doing is illegal, then what is the problem?

Because from the perspective of the city, what the federal government is doing is illegal, and the argument is that they are in violation of their policies concerning their long standing role in immigration, and are thus committing illegal acts.

So if you find that these cities aren't doing anything illegal as you said, the only challenge on the table is whether the federal government is acting illegal: hey, and that's what that challenge in New Mexico is addressing. Dolt.

16. Unimane

As opposed to those on the right going after, say, the kids from the Stoneman shooting?

But, yeah, the kid and his family overreacted and tried to sue the Washington Post for $250 million and CNN for $275 million.

I'll say it again, no one does victimhood like the right.

17. Tenacious D

I’m not asking for any law.

You - the dumbass - are the only one who keeps mentioning the [dadgum]ed law, ostensibly, because you’ve got an angular axe to grind and are [uck fay]ing illiterate and/or a [dadgum]ed moron.

New Mexico is a sanctuary city who is now suing the [uck fay]ing feds, for too many illegal immigrants. That was and continues to be highly amusing to me, Lee Harvey - all law, no law, some law, half law, full law, partial law, Law & Order, Murphy’s Law, the Law of Attraction, the Laws of Physics, or whatever in the [uck fay] you’ve imagined reading,

Good luck to them. Law or not, aside.

18. Tenacious D

So, both sides suck, is that correct?

Both sides are crooked?

Both sides do stupid shit?

Both sides have their lunatic fringes?

Both sides play partisan politics?

Is this all correct, Un?

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

If we are arguing degrees of harassment I wouldn’t say they are comparable.

We’ll see how much of an overreaction it is when the post and cnn settle for mega millions

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Sab, you literally asked for the law in this post: https://8thmaxim.com/forum/index.ph...100-mornings-after.15341/page-676#post-977729

I know you aren't tweeting, but you could at least keep up with your own words.