POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Oh, gosh, TWO Democrats said it?!?

It’s canon.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

hard to believe anyone is dumb enough to say that in front of congressmen, but i guess people are idiots.

3. Tenacious D

Oh, they totally told them to drink out of toilets, much less in front of two members of the House delegation.

I mean, if you can’t believe two social justice warriors turned legislators, who can you trust?

droski likes this.
  4. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

It’s a little unclear if they’re claiming that they witnessed CBP officers saying that or if they were told that by a detainee.

droski likes this.
  5. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I’d also like to know what she means when she says that CBP officers were “sexually threatening” her.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

interesting. this reads like the woman told them this:

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well I doubt that they just made it up, even if it is some sort of misunderstanding regarding the toilet/sink facility. I am guessing a prisoner told them that, which is technically true with that fixture. I am hoping that is what it is, anyway.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

given the possible language barrier you could see how this could happen. but if that's the story, she shouldn't be making this national news.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bullshit. Everything is news now. Nobody waits to investigate, get clarification, comment, etc. or they'll get scooped. I've now seen where my work is cited as "having not responded to a request for comment" when we literally were asked minutes prior and were in the act of setting a time up to speak.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

well if it's really a water fountain with a toilet underneath it she's going to get flamed pretty bad.

justingroves likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

But I think it is possible she didn't know that's what they meant, if it was a matter of a prisoner telling her that. Let's face it, she will get flamed pretty bad no matter what because we will never really know.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if she's going to have a public meltdown about something she didn't research then she deserves all she gets.

kmf600 likes this.
  15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

And they all chose to be there.
    As Bill Maher says, the news stopped being news when they stopped being loss leaders and began viewing themselves as profit centers.

Whatever gets the clicks, viewers, etc.

17. Tenacious D

Here, I speak liberal, so let me translate, “sexually threatened her”...

He referred to her as “Ms.” or “Ma’am” instead of “Congresswoman”.

kmf600 likes this.
  18. Tenacious D

Was recently not in the US.

Didn’t happen across a single Betsy Ross flag.

Take it as you will.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Maybe she shouldn't run her dumb ass mouth until she knows wtf she's talking about.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

no they didn't, no matter how you slice it.