POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Sounds like we need another impeachment inquiry to get to the bottom of things.

VolDad likes this.
  2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I wouldn't worry. There'll be another one.

3. fl0at_

Yes. The whistle blower's opinion.

Right or otherwise, that's the only ACTUAL record.

4. fl0at_

If there is no hint, there can be no correlation or causation.

Are you saying there was more than a hint? Or just wrong about the struggle?

I assume those two questions are too abstract for you.

Let's stick with safe conversation. Did Tenny have good day at worky work? Who's a good Tenny?

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

That’s not socially liberal, that’s libertarian.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Pretty certain Trump did something exactly or close to what is alleged.

Because this has been ran as ineptly and partisian as possible, I do not think he should be impeached.

Also pretty certain the Democrats have painted themselves into a 2 term trump as well.

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It might not be progressive but it is certainly liberal.

8. Tenacious D

Dems don’t have their eye on the ball. They’re too busy shooting their own [Richards] off. That was my point.

9. fl0at_

And there isn't anything they could do, was mine.

They don't have the votes. They don't control the Senate, the Judicial or the Executive Branch.

They control the House, and thus do House things.

Tenacious D likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

This doesn't make a lick of sense, Card.

12. Tenacious D

This is how utterly batshit crazy the Democrats are: they’ve simultaneously proven him right (in the minds of many) and made him both a sympathetic and the safer choice.

Can you have even imagined that path, two years ago?

It’s astounding, for any group, but particularly for Dems, who seem so utterly certain of their intellectual superiority in most things.

13. Tenacious D

I love the guy and cannot get enough of him.

I look forward to any opportunity he’ll soon have to speak on a great many and important things.

VolDad likes this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Too bad the GOP-controlled Congress was too busy investigating Hillary Clinton before the last election, to pay attention to this Biden business that was allegedly occurring right then and was apparently not an issue at the time. When was that? Oh, right. Last election year. Weird!

15. TennTradition

Classically liberal, yes. When someone says socially liberal is that what they mean? Perhaps it is.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That’s the issue with the two party monopoly. 300+ Million people are never going to fit neatly into two boxes.

17. CardinalVol

Yes it does. In the same design I can say I feel certain X killed someone, but the prosecution did a terrible job and you cannot convict them based on evidence presented.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

19. TennTradition

I get the terrible job when it comes to controlling the narrative with the ‘private’ depositions and conspiracies around Schiff and whistleblower.

However, when it comes to evidence presented, how would you say they’ve screwed it up? Are the subpoenas that have been ignored a part of them screwing it up?

Or said another way, how would you have presented the case as to not screw it up since you’re fairly convinced he did it.

20. CardinalVol

Screwing it up is probably better said at the pure partisianess of it. No one has tried to hide it and the Dems have ran the show.