POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Monthly show it seems. Which is another point for when people ask, "but dont you care about..."

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You aren't going to ever hear me say the Trump admin isn't as corrupt, if not moreso, than any of them.

But when you don't have a coordinated plan to take him down and only half-ass go about it for a long time before you get serious, then you are to blame. That a friggin 32 year old veteran leader in the House couldn't pull this off is even more telling.

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Problem with Trump is that he's dirty but so is everyone else, and he doesn't care to sling the mud right back.

American Aid going overseas buying political and personal favors isn't going to take trump down. Because way too many have their same hand in that cookie jar too.

4. Ssmiff

Card I could give a flip if Trump is president or not tbh. My main concern would be jobs, market, etc which are all in great shape. The market value the last few years is nuts. Itll peak at some point and it'll either be trumps blame for the fall or the next in line. Who cares. I dont love or hate him. Hes part genius and part idiot. Wish he never tweeted like an angry kid, though some are funny if you take emotion out.
    But from someone who always stayed away from politics due to my despising the lying, corrupt, culture of politics and politicians, this whole thing has been a shit show, with people running other shit shows, pointing fingers at others shit shows while unable to see how ridiculous their own shit show is.

5. Ssmiff

Trump vs Hillary is what you get when too much of the population is sitting around watching Maury Povich and the Price is Right. Hey yeah, the big wheel slowed down from 90 mph to zero in 2 seconds to win you $1000 old lady. All just luck

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Aide going over seas and staying overseas would be an improvement of what some allege is going on now....and that a portion of that same aid is then donated directly back to the Party of those who approved the check.

7. Tenacious D

This has been but a prelude to Dec. 9th.

That shit has the potential to get real. Real-real.

8. Tenacious D

He’s probably best to stay clear of this.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You shut your whore mouth disparaging The Price is Right.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

justingroves, VolDad and Ssmiff like this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, that sounds accurate. Well, YES, but that also sounds accurate. Except for the racist part, I do not believe you to be remotely racist.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I don't think its going to amount to much of anything so if I was him I would let it play out however it plays out. He was on Fox and Friends this morning building it up way too much. It will end up making him look like the Dems.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

super secret anonymous insiders say it is legitimate, but that the bottom line was inconsequential to the reasoning/justification of the FBI's actions. So it is going to be back and forth finger pointing shit fest.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Its a waste of time but it keeps the media busy I guess.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nunes knows indicted guiliani associate lev parnas? there are 3 Ukrainian threads (funds withheld, indicted guiliani associates that allegedly funneled Ukrainian money to the GOP, and the rumored investigations by conservatives into dems and Ukrainians hacking themselves to lose the 2016 election or whatever the story is) and they all may actually be connected before the year is out.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'm fairly confident people on both sides get a decent kickback from the money we give to Ukraine.

Volst53 likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Apparently, whether legally or illegally.

18. Tenacious D

I am against any foreign money coming into American politics, and believe that it is wrong - and if illegal, should be punished wherever proven to occur. And if it isn’t illegal, it should be, and greater efforts should be made to eliminate it, going forward.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Would you consider going so far as to limiting campaign funding altogether?

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

No. Would only give more power to the two parties.