POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I don't necessarily care that Trump was impeached. But my God don't call it a sad day for America and be giddy the entire time.

The hashtag only makes it worse and makes it seem more contrived than real.

2. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

You didn't get a commemorative pen?

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Get ready, I fear it will become the norm as Democrats have now used it as a tool to use against political opponents because they failed at the ballot box.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Sweet Jesus.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

LLOL.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That was a pretty disgusting display. She wasn't signing some landmark piece of legislation that is to be celebrated. Should have been done with as little fanfare as possible and with as few witnesses as needed by law.

Handing out pens afterwards was truly bizarre and macabre.

justingroves likes this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

same thing was done in 1999. I agree with you that it shouldn't happen, but it really is stunning how the standard is always higher for the blues. Always. and when it happens in the future, folks will point to 2020 as when it started, I am sure.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Whataboutism, 2 decades later.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

what about history?

10. CardinalVol

Shouldn't have been done then. Shouldn't have been done now.

11. Ssmiff

Somebody like Norris, Card or DC needs to tell me what this China deal means. Did the tariffs work? Is this a ploy? Is China about to buy 200 billion worth of goods or was that fake news.

12. CardinalVol

Assuming China actually does what they promised, the IP piece of it is huge IMO.

Farmers are still getting raw end of the deal.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Good God, don't ask me about economics. I think it is all a big shell game and about as understandable as women.

Ssmiff likes this.
  14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Jesus will not be able to save the next Democratic President with a Republican House.

Butthole likes this.
  15. Ssmiff

I respect your opinion as you are a balanced dude as far as your thought process

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

If a Democrat operates unethically and recklessly as Trump, then they deserve to be impeached. Democrats didn't do the same when a more political hack job was done on Clinton. If Republicans are looking for "payback", then they are simply shill enablers for a rogue president with a cult following.

Meanwhile, Ukraine has opened an investigation to Guiliani's activities as a shadow operation for Trump and Parnas shed more light on the nature of what was going on there.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

China protecting IP is like putting me in charge of watching the next shipment of Pappy.

We can all hope, but we know where this is going.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

When you promise impeachment before inauguration and promise daily/weekly since inauguration to impeach then your argument looses credibility.

19. CardinalVol

I agree, I'm just reading what the agreement is supposed to do.

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'm fine with it. It's on paper. We can use that for some other round-about-reason for doing something later. We just have to do so knowing that this is a ploy, not something serious. And if it is serious, then wow.