POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

That's a month + old uni. There are more recent updates

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

And they don't validate anything in terms of Obama "spying" on Trump, but the FBI doing a poor job with their warrants. That's not the administration spying, no matter what right wing rag or conspiracy kook (Trump) says.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is the incompetence of the dems and their lefty followers who are blind as [uck fay] that has kept Benghazi and super secret Obama spies from being uncovered? That doesn't make any sense, man. Surely you see you must be wrong about something.

4. Ssmiff

I'm wrong all the time. You are the clown who hasn't been wrong in 10 years on here and cant see anything outside of your lefty tinted atheist window. So that we dont agree on much is exactly where I want to be, little Pelosi

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I meant wrong about something you just posted: Benghazi, Obama spies, or incompetent Dems. What does atheism have to do with any of this? Sounds like you're bigoted.

6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Sounds like the administration is now saying the book can’t be published due to containing classified information.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm just glad to see tenny's burden of seeing the world so clearly being significantly lightened.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

So. Damned. Clearly.

9. Unimane

So, the senators for the GOP have come fully in line, it seems, now saying whatever Trump did in Ukraine was ok even if what the House Dems are saying is true. If this is the case, that's insane, completely idiotic and an abdication of any responsibility taken by the Republicans in Congress to do anything other than be Trump sycophants.

Furthermore, if a president can use public funds to lean on foreign governments to damage his political opponents, then they are opening a complete Pandora's Box of issues. It will open up the floodgates to corruption, Especially by this president, who had shown zero sense of ethical or moral restraint.

"And, if a president did something he believes will get him elected, in the public interest, that cannot be the kind of quid pro quo that results in impeachment".
    - Alan Dershowitz

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Manchurian Candidate will need a remake into a romantic comedy

11. Unimane

Dershowitz's quote should send shivers down the spine of anyone interested in the preservation of the type of government we have strove to achieve for over 200 years and I'm not being hyperbolic. It's a [uck fay]ing insane position, tin pot dictator type logic.

Dershowitz, by the way, just needs to go away and take his pedophile enabling ass out to pasture. What an execrable human being.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Went by trump tower a bit ago. Disappointing. It was normal other than security guards and metal detector. No protests, nothing. 56th street was shut down next to it but that was it. Sad.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Economy is too good. No time for protesting.

14. Ssmiff

I was gonna say the protestors may have jobs now in this economy and no time to go yell at people. But dont worry about that. He may have withheld missiles from another country in exchange for outing corruption, so [uck fay] him and the deplorable idiots who voted on the racist.

15. cpninja

cpninja Member

i thought protesting was their job, funded by george soros

cant imagine mcdonalds paying them more than he would...

IP and The Dooz like this.
  16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I just assumed there would at least be a few out there just because.

Was somewhat ironic the TVs showing the impeachment trial on inside there though.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

You may underestimate the amount of power a President has to criminally prosecute protesters on private property.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Democrats shoved this half assed Impeachment down Republicans throats in the House and now whining about the same thing happening to them in the Senate. Too Funny.

Democrats could have called for witnesses in the House but did not want to go through the protracted legal fight that they now want the Senate to do. Then Nancy played her game and held the Articles for weeks thinking it gave her some sort of leverage (or purposely helping Biden).

Seriously; Who is surprised by the outcome of this Democratic Clown Show?

19. Unimane

I can imagine the obstruction racket the GOP had become quite adept at going makes this seem true to you, but it's a little more complicated. You say the Dems should have run through the courts to stop the Trump stonewalling, but Republicans were already [itch bay]ing about how long the process taking. So, the vote in the House went ahead with the info at hand, which was still good enough.

So, in the end, what was important to you? Not the obstruction by the Trump administration. Not the fact the Republicans ran a sham trial with increasingly absurd logic, ending with an argument akin to Nixon's "If the president does it, it's not illegal". Nor was it important the Republicans blocked any sort of witness accounts, despite a reasonable expectation and precedence to do so. Nope, the important part is the Democrats case never reached the ever-changing goalposts set for the impeachment case.

So, let's be real here. There was absolutely nothing which could have been presented as evidence which would have swayed your perception. He's clearly guilty and the senators are too cowed by the Cult of Trump to entertain even allowing this step.

20. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

Oh, please. :rolleyes: