POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Why isn't there a clamoring for privatizing the military, the police, the fire department, and roads?

I know there is one for education, but I mean real privatization. You were robbed? Call the Pinkertons.

Need to defend the east coast? Get some friends and call Executive Solutions.

But of course, all of this is silly.

So why is health care not included in the above?

SetVol13 likes this.
  2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Put this plan all together for me so I can see exactly how it is going to work.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

No list but it appears you want a one way discussion every time. If thats what you want, meet uni for some tea or email him

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

if you are relying on me personally, I guess big pharma and big healthcare have won.

5. Ssmiff

As they should. Hope he doesnt run in 2024.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

SPOILERS AHEAD

it won’t

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Until his. inauguration in. 2025. :)

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don’t think we’ve set limits on how many posts one can make on a specific topic but maybe I missed that meeting. Can you send me the minutes from that one?

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Bezos is still wealthy, but most of his money is in stock. Which he has to sell in order to access that money. Which could cause a sell off, leaving him with less money.

People whose net worth is tied to their company's stock is tricky.

You have to tax their gains, short of an asset based tax. And if they never have gains..

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You mean I make political comments in a political thread about said person during the time he's president? Amazing. No doubt you have the same criticism for those endlessly commenting on JG's terribleness, too, for these past 17 years he's been on campus? In reality, you don't care about those posts because you agree with the JG dislike while get annoyed those damned liberals say something bad about Trump and the things he does, which makes it seem obsessive to you. Meanwhile, out of curiosity, I checked and noted I hadn't posted in this thread for three weeks before this and also started the Biden thread. It's almost as if I like to comment on the politics of the moment.

11. Unimane

No, that's not it. I, if you ask me, would far rather you stop posting passive-aggressive whiny ass shit like the part bolded than anything else. Nobody is forcing you to be in full agreement with anything. At all. It's a discussion board and you lash out like this whenever you are criticized. Otherwise, the righties and lefties on this board are here to have what is generally called a "discussion". The only person whom I can remotely remember doing anything of what you're saying here is TennyD and he hasn't posted for months.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You jest (perhaps), but Biden really needs to approach the problems that led to Trump getting elected. Trump isn't the disease (for lack of a better term), but just one of the many symptoms.

Lower class white america (and middle class white America) really feels lost in the modern world. Biden and the Dems need to address this, listen to their concerns and give credible time to helping them. And not pander or be condiscending, either.

SetVol13 likes this.
  13. Ssmiff

Haha. Now accuses others of being defensive and lashing out. Dont ever tell me I have no self awareness again. You are the poster child.
    And its not passive aggressive to tell someone they are obsessed and full of hate btw. You cant deny either and have admitted to your hate, and now everybody at a Ga rally is a [uck fay]ing moron, in your own words.
    Get a [uck fay]ing grip

14. Unimane

Those people are [uck fay]ing morons, but you still haven't understood it isn't because of ideology for which I determine this. At some point, though, I'm simply talking to a brick wall here, but the point is, was and remains you are more obsessed with throwing out attitudes of "those lefties want me to shut up and just agree with them" (Based upon what evidence, I don't know.) than actual discussion, which is what people really are after here and why they post.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Don't think I said we set limits. If someone does something over and over it is obsessive.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I can admit I am obsessed with the fact that JG sucks. I hope to get over the disease after he leaves.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If Biden raises taxes too much and crashes the economy you will see President Trump again in 4 years. imo

18. Ssmiff

i suggest taking a class on "discussions", which will probably help you. When you talk about hating someone for 4 years and call his voters morons or racists or sycophants or whatever your dumbass word of the day is, you are not seeking discussion and you are the brick wall. Stay oblivious.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

we can't cut taxes into prosperity. the pandemic is an illustration of this.

by the way, trump raised my taxes (maybe yours too, don't want to assume though) for next year in 2017. watch how that gets twisted going forward.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

There isn’t one alive that won’t raise your taxes