POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You say this like it's:

1. True
    2. A bad thing

I'm willing to accept #1, if you're willing to admit you are saying you want this level of corruption in Washington.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You just admitted with trump they looked into one thing, found nothing, and then moved onto something else. It’s different because of timing? Come on

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

In favor of what? Career slimeball politicians like Biden, sanders, or warren? Give me a viable alternative and I’m all ears.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Actually, they did find something in the Mueller Report, which is why it's listed as part of the Articles of Impeachment. Mueller was also not appointed by Democrats, but there was plenty in his report for impeachment.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

And if we remove trump it’s going to change or improve?

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

disagree. Mueller was impartial? Ha ha

7. Unimane

Yes, Mueller was impartial. I know reality has been distorted in Trump World where anyone not a Trump loyalist is biased against him, but there's nothing to suggest Mueller was anything except fair and impartial despite best efforts to create this narrative during the investigation.

Those who don't think there were any impeachable offenses in the Mueller Report largely haven't read it. He outlined 10 incidents of obstruction alone.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Probably not. But that doesn't mean we should give up and just take it up the butt. And if you want things to change, you have to start somewhere.

9. fl0at_

Yes. It'll be one fewer. That's what punitive is.

10. fl0at_

No. Nobody should ever be arrested, tried and jailed for anything, or any punitive action ever taken, because it won't 100% stop the problem.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

impeachable offenses is completely subjective.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

trump committed a crime?

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

To the Senate we go with this circus. Only 5 senators voted to not confirm Judge Roberts. Any guess who those 5 were?

14. Unimane

That's a pretty solid affirmation of the guy. He's probably the best available person to preside over the trial. I can't imagine if Sotomayor or Kavanaugh doing it.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He should do a good job. imo

16. fl0at_

It is clear they don't teach analogy at that shit school that let you graduate, but I thought they at least taught reading:

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

if it were anyone not right of center, folks would call it a coup.

18. Unimane

And, it will probably be a day or two before Roberts is labelled a "Never Trumper". In reality, he is very zealous in defense of the independence and sanctity of the court and his role in the levers of government.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you mean the a analogy where you compared him to people who commit crimes?

20. fl0at_

And where is it that you see that was done, exactly?