President Trump Administration and Russia

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Mar 2, 2017.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

If I'm any type of a politically influential individual, and I'm calling other nations asking them to help sink my guy (or gal's) opponent, you seriously think I'm walking in to any kind of court of law and walking out a free man?

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

So, IF (with IF being the key word) Hillary had done the same thing, all good, right?

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

So Trump as a political influential individual gave up the rights that you and I have. At what point did he give up that right?

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

The facts reject even the premise of your question.

Before we talk about what we're going to do after he's been found to have done what you assumedly allege...shouldn't we first establish that this has even occurred, and between any member of Trump's campaign, much less himself, or anyone else at all or ever?

The fact is - pesky and inconvenient as it may be - that there is absolutely zero evidence which has been uncovered, encountered or can even be reasonably assumed as possible to exist.

I understand that the Dems are hysterically upset, both at Trump's recent surging and at having very few and weak cards to play at the moment, and in general, but perhaps that's even more reason to play them in a smarter fashion, than this.

If this re-cycled Russian silliness is not only all that the Dems have, but which seems to be the focus of your "#resistance"....even now 6 weeks into what you've promised to be his "apocalyptic" presidency, after all of his EO's - and even one which was stupidly done and rightfully smacked back into his face by the court - some of his cabinet appointments, etc. - then it makes me exceedingly happy, and just about any Trump supporter will most gladly take that. All day, every day.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I would be equally disturbed, perhaps more so given my political leaning. (I already said that I would be disturbed if Trump did it). After everyone is Disturbed, then what?

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

We're pretending it did, remember?

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

We're talking about me, not Trump.

If I did it.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Trump did not relinquish his rights did he; the same rights that you and I have?

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Investigate away, but I find it odd that people think there will be any meat to this

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Well, I don't think Putin would give me the time of day (even in our pretending scenario), unless he though he could get something from me in exchange for torpedoing my/our competitior. So I'd probably have to have some kind of influence.

But let's say I don't. And he just agrees to speak with me for no other reason that he wants to speak to a random American. You think I'm getting away with encouraging him to hack our election? I'm coming back here and just joking with you guys about it?

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I find the addition of the word "improper" to be troubling.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

What would happen to you?

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I am with you. Investigate away.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I guess I'm coming back here and we all would have a giant laugh about it, even if I did it to help Hillary, because no crime. Right?

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

16. JayVols

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  17. JayVols

18. JayVols

Yep. Definitely on the up & up.

[youtube]4bR04k1q0cU[/youtube]

19. JayVols

I can't attest to the veracity of this, but it's out there. I report. You decide.

https://patribotics.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/the-carolina-conspiracy-putin-catfished-weiner-louise-mensch/

Louise Mensch is a former Tory Party (Conservative) MP from Britain turned journalist. I'm sure most of that is a fabrication.

But there's this:

http://origin-nyi.thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303411-trumps-daughter-in-law-predicts-nail-in-the-coffin-for

Probably fake too.

One thing I do find odd. I have always been under the impression that sexting with an underage individual is a crime. Why have there been no charges filed against Anthony Weiner for engaging in this act? Could it be that there is no 15 year-old? It's just odd, but I'm positive this is all just sensationalist bullshit.

20. JayVols