Russia Hacks DNC

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Jul 26, 2016.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i thought it was awesome by trump

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You mean like when the Obama campaign called the hack "outrageous"? Nobody was calling for the Russians to seek out Palin's files, either.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Many of those files are FOIA material. They absolutely should be available to the public.

4. Unimane

He says he hopes they find it, not what they have now. It's clear as day.

5. vols4sure

vols4sure Member

It brings her email server and the deletion of 30k emails back to the forefront. Make a big deal about Trump's comments, and you are admitting that it may have been hacked and implying that the deleted emails are significant.

6. dknash

dknash Chieftain

SMH. I feel like treason used to mean something.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

8. vols4sure

vols4sure Member

Trump twitter:

"If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!"

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It would have to be information they already have or from a place that has already hacked Hilary and is holding the information because the original information has be destroyed illegally by her lawyers.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

This guy makes a decent point.

11. Unimane

Wait, damage control? Why would he feel the need to amend what he said if there was nothing wrong what he said?

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

they were her private files as a citizen. Trump is calling for files that should be available to the FBI and files that they requested.

I'm not sure how on earth one defends Clinton or her slimy attorney on this. He's a slimy, slimy human.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

to stop this silliness that you're pitching by clarifying.

14. vols4sure

vols4sure Member

He shoots from the hip for good or bad. Either way, everyone but you recognizes that her server and the deleted emails are long gone unless her server was previously hacked.

15. Unimane

Who in the hell is defending Clinton or her lawyer on this? Why do you keep throwing this straw man out there? And, stop with the silliness that Trump just wants the files for the FBI that they requested. He's a lying sack of shit political hack like any of them, just less refined, and wants the files for his own benefit and nothing else.

16. Unimane

"Everyone" is a faulty appeal to the majority and this place is chalk full of Trump supporters and/or conservatives. This is playing out very differently outside this echo chamber.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

you are. It isn't a straw man. That info is likely damning and the Hillary or bust crazies don't ever want it to see the light of day, so they call Trump a traitor for openly asking for it. I don't care if it's about his political gain. I want the crazies to understand just what she tossed out as innocuous.

His reasons have nothing to do with treason or encouraging espionage. The espionage is a given. That's why we make our civil servants use secured systems that we monitor.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I agree with that

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

have you actually read any of the idiotic articles that are saying what you are? the logic leap from the comment to it inviting future hacks is some of the most retarded thinking I've seen. The conclusion is simply pulled from the air after a quote. Is that the absence of echo chamber you're talking about? The one that uses MSM as a source for thinking?

20. Unimane

Bullshit. It is entirely possible to separate the issue of Clinton's emails and Trump advocating for Russian intrusion. You don't want to because then you have to face the fact that you're enabling Trump. Your attempt to clean up Trump's sloppiness and disregard has nothing to do with supporting Clinton.