Russia Hacks DNC

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Jul 26, 2016.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't see Trump "advocating hacking". I see a smart ass making a smart ass remark.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You think this board represents the spectrum of thought in this country? It absolutely is an echo chamber. I enjoy it immensely, but it's a pretty narrow lens of how the rest of the country might view issues, including this one.

And, what article that doesn't conform to your view wouldn't you think is idiotic? That's your M.O., all other ideas than mine are stupid.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He has not asked for Russian intrusion as Russia could hack every piece of government data the US has and not produce the files he mentioned.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Your argument is that Trump is asking Russia to hack America to get something America doesn't have.

5. Unimane

He believes there is something to hack, so, it doesn't matter if it exists or not. If they tried to find something and didn't, it still wouldn't change the fact that Trump wanted them to hack her account to try and find it.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Again her account wasn't on government servers so it wouldn't be treasonous. I'd have to logically come to the conclusion that her actions were actually way closer to being treason than Trump calling BS out on it.

7. vols4sure

vols4sure Member

Clinton herself has made this a matter of national security (her campaign's own words) because only her and her attorneys know what was in the deleted emails. If her server was hacked, it would be better to be publicly released so the US can take appropriate measures than in the hands of a few that could use them to the detriment of the US without the US knowing anyone has them.

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

What exactly do you believe there is to hack, and why do you believe that Trump believes that? It has been stated in the past that there was a possibility that Russian hackers had access to Clinton's server BEFORE it was shut down.

Logically it follows that if there was access to that server, then someone might have something, and if so, that something should be released.

That isn't asking for a fresh hack. That is asking for stuff that was already hacked.

9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

No real need when the cattle keep eating what you put out.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Ha, Ha, Ha... Is anyone talking about Bills speech or the Dem Convention today?!?

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Clinton campaign Statement:

“This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent. That’s not hyperbole, those are just the facts. This has gone from being a matter of curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security issue.”

But, but this was a private email server and we are only talking about emails that discussed personal issues like yoga class, Chelsea's Wedding, and what not..... or is she finally admitting that she deleted much more than that.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Trump might be playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers if he attacks this hard

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He believes there is something to hack where? Not on an American government server.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

More retarded. We get that you don't want the emails released because you'd have to deal with voting for a criminal. I can tell you aren't supporting her.

What am I enabling? I want emails just like he does. I don't care the source.

15. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

What piece was he moving when he attacked Tim Kaine for being a terrible Governor of New Jersey?

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Other than what state Tim Kaine is from, I couldn't tell you anything about him.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He might or might not be pro choice, but he's voting the proscribed lefty way.

18. Unimane

I am or I'm not? Yeah, solid work figuring out that I'm voting for her over Trump (More like voting against him). I only said it a couple of months ago and why. Their lying ass nature cancels each other out in that regard, leaving a con man Twitter fiend and a significantly experienced politico. I'll go with the one that knows what the hell they're doing. The best thing that Hillary has going for her is that she's only the second worst presidential candidate in my lifetime.

Otherwise, you don't care about the source because it's benefiting your guy, so you'll figure a logic to absolve him, of course. You care more about burying Clinton than a foreign country violating our cyberspace or trying to manipulate our election. I prefer our sovereignty is respected, along with our electoral process, rather than have some foreign entity take down Trump. Both of them are quite capable of sabotaging themselves without foreign intervention. I prefer to keep it that way. If you don't, just make sure you keep it consistent when the tables may be turned.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

you act like they're the only options. as to second worse, I'll grant you that she's more qualified than the current idiot in office. He was the worst and a groundswell of support for a minority on the heels of a terrible administration made it possible. And what in the hell good is knowing what she's doing around a broken system doing but exacerbating the problems. Please don't confuse reading history with critical thinking.

As to the criminal, I wouldn't vote any known criminal who paid his debt to society.

I don't care about the source period. The source wouldn't exist if her sorry ass had followed the rules. She didn't. I think it's better for everyone that some foreign power be the one that taunts us with this. That's a far better lesson than this stupid ass idea you have that they're influencing elections. The DNC crap means nothing to me. The Hillary's a lying scumbag up for president absolutely means something to me. I want everyone to understand the ramifications of ignoring security.

OBTW, I don't even care for Trump's personality or politics. He isn't conservative and he's bombastic about the wrong things. I care that he isn't likely to be in it for repaying buddies, future votes or personal gain. He actually is going to care about his reputation. I think he has the best chance of my lifetime to break the mold in DC. Clinton is simply the worst of everything that makes DC suck. Damn near every awful attribute she has.

20. Unimane

Fine, you gonna give me a better option than Hillary for anyone who actually has a snowball's chance in hell of winning? It's an awfully low bar. Trump? ****, no. Trump and Cruz were literally the only two people in that entire lot whom I, in all honesty, would've rescinded my Never Vote Republican credo, yet they picked the shittiest one of all of them (Well, second shittiest.), a lying, incompetent scumbag himself with no experience.

Oh, and the fact that you don't care that the Russians probably infiltrated the DNC, but don't care, is horseshit. Complete horseshit.