Scathing article on 60 minutes crew arrested in Lebanon

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Apr 16, 2016.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Thanks for the heads up. All your ideas are new and revolutionary, by the way.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Their family construct is a problem because their culture has been shaped by idiotic social engineering principles to not think that mothers raising kids without fathers is a less than ideal scenario.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The term is a misnomer, anyway. The term implies that whites have an extraordinary advantage rather than that black people have a disadvantage.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

my wife taught in the inner city and there were girls who wanted to get pregnant so that they could have money to have their own place. not exactly brilliant logic, but does lend credibility to the theory that welfare doesn't help teen pregnancy. also quite a few guys encouraging their girlfriends to get pregnant because they wanted people to know they were "their girl" etc.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yes. so the white kid raised by the single teen mother on welfare and dad in jail (lets go full stereotype) still has white privilege? not by IPs theory. which means he doesn't really believe in white privilege.

6. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

No. That white kid can go on to get rich and nobody will care that he came from trailer trash. But if it's a black kid everyone will always see him as a kid from the ghetto.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And if there's one thing that she don't need it's another hungry mouth to feed.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

that's how I always think of colin powell.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

People, don't you understand
    The child needs a helping hand
    Or he'll grow to be an angry young man some day?

10. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

We had motor trouble that turn into a struggle, Halfway across Alabam.
    And that hound broke down and left us all stranded in downtown Birmingham

Maybe I did that wrong.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Funny, I haven't heard anyone in the black community saying it was the ideal scenario.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well then. I guess that takes the wind right out of sails.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sails? Pretty sure these ships are steam-powered via burning feces.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

What is the end game in getting rid of inequalities? How will we know when it has happened?

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I think what IP was saying earlier in the discussion was, black people spend all of their money on drugs so they can't afford lawyers.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hmmm. Seems unlikely he would say that, but that interpretation makes him look really bad, so we should all proceed as if that was his intent and refuse to accept otherwise.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I truly love you.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Love you too.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

What are you opinions of openly displaying Star Trek shit? Could be a deal breaker

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Id never date a dude that did that