So hilary apparent used a personal email account

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by droski, Mar 3, 2015.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

... who hate children. Its always about the "children".

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

...and also hate our men and women in uniform.

3. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

She's doing everything she can to hand the D nom to Warren.

4. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Who hate the poor, minorities and undocumented pregnant women.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

no way the dems are that stupid

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'd rather have Clinton than Warren. Warren is a populist hypocrite.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

warren is electable only in a craphole like Mass, where even Ted Kennedy was unassailable. She can't win anything nationally.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

President Obama's former top political adviser, David Axelrod, told the Hillary Clinton campaign that they'd have to answer questions about the secretary of state's exclusive use of private email. Axelrod made the comments last night on MSNBC:

"There was a rigorous policy about using email" in the Obama administratoin, Axelrod said. "People had private email, but government business was to be conducted on government email."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/axelrod-tells-hillary-answer-email-questions_876016.html

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'd like to think that she couldn't but her populist beating would be popular with the media and would make good sound bites

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Drudge keeps talking O'Malley.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Hell, he just found out about it watching the evening news

12. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

Why in the world is it between Hillary or Pocahontas? Why not nominate someone worth a shit instead of doing it for publicity reasons.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

She's obama without the carisma

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

This is what I don't get. People sent and received emails from her right? How could they possibly not know she wasn't using a govt email account?

15. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Nothing in US politics surprises me. There are vats of stupid pouring out of both major parties.

I think that's fair though I'd say Warren seems to have more functional intelligence, for what little that's worth. All I know is that my liberal friends seem to love her and have desired her over Hillary for some time. I don't think she could win presidency, but the D nom would not surprise me. The GOP should be pulling for that outcome I'd think.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

She really beats the free shit drum.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if she wins the nomination I hope all the "the republicans can't win because they've turned over the party to the extremists" talk will end.

think about it:

warren - most liberal voting record of any senator in the country
    Obama - had the most liberal voting record of any senator in the country
    john Kerry - far left
    al gore - had the most liberal voting record of any senator in the country

republicans in that time:
    Romney - moderate to left republican
    McCain - moderate to left republican
    George bush - moderate republican

so who is the party controlled by the extremists?

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Only because your definition of "far left extremist" is pretty skewed by your own politics. Selling these people as the "far left" anywhere in the world would be laughable. The only part of your statement that I agree with is that McCain and Romney were moderate conservatives, definitely not Bush, though. Otherwise, let's just revise the statement to say those Democrats are to the "far left" of you and most of the posters on this site.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

the rest of the world's left has nothing to do with it. They are far, far left in American politics. Hell, Putin would be hard left in American politics but IP's arguing he's a conservative.

Agreed on Bush.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's not "in the Obama administration," Axelrod. That has been the rule since email came about.