Super Bowl L

Discussion in 'Sports' started by cotton, Jan 25, 2016.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

He's never going to get it. He's been too entitled and had his ass kissed for too long.

"I am my own person. I said it since day one. I am who I am. I know what I'm capable of and I know where I'm going. I don't have to conform to anybody else's wants for me to do. I'm not that guy."

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Uh, just say brain fart dude. "It happened fast." Anything. Just not... that.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

until he said this I didn't buy the criticism that it was because he didn't want it bad enough. I just thought he lost the ball and had a brain fart.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Same, I just assumed it was one of those things where things happened fast and he didn't process the situation or something. Now it's clear: he didn't want it. Or didn't think it mattered (as in he couldn't score a TD anyway).

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

On the list of things you don't say, what he is is #1. Dang.

Wow.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he's just being himself. this is who he is. you can't judge.

7. CardinalVol

I can't imagine that will go over well in locker room. Not when you have a guy that's played with a broken arm.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Steve Smith was right....

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Ha

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Carolina defense kept them in striking distance all game, playing through pain and injury. I'd be pissed if I were one of them.

11. CardinalVol

It's 16-10 and you are starting a drive to take the lead and you don't fall on the ball. And then you say you don't because of fear of injury.

Credit where it's due I suppose, he's honest. A narcissit who doubles as a wuss, but he's honest.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Oh, Cam.

EDIT:

Oh, Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam.

"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser," he said.

You have a lot to learn, young man.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  13. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I thought the same. Give credit for his honesty, but damn.

14. CardinalVol

I don't necessarily disagree with him. You do need to be graceful though.

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Show me a person who doesn't mind losing, and I will show you a loser. But you can be a good loser and still hate losing to your core.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

But a winner does everything they can to get that ball back too. He had been hit and had pressure on him all night and just said **** it.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Show me someone who isn't willing to give it all they have when the game is on the line, and I'll show you a loser. Show me a thief and I'll show you a loser.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Remind me again, why was cam getting kicked out of Urban Meyer, no standards, man's program?

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Thieving, destruction of property, and possibly grades.

Remember the thing about stealing someone's laptop, then throwing it out a window to avoid getting caught with it?

20. CardinalVol

Also true.