Tenacious D on Gruden

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I would be okay with him presenting an opinion that Tenny D is full of shit if he did it in a way that wasn't so damn childish.

2. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I can top that. I knew a guy who had a "pet goat" -he was hermit type fella- he said he used to put on a pair of rubber boots, then slip the goats hind legs into those same boots and have relations with it.

3. toltmvol

toltmvol New Member

I et he comes back to see what else was said to him.

4. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Well, that was a trainwreck. Dude was trolling or high on something.

Add in the basketball silliness of scoring 36 points - in a whole game. What a frickin' day this has been.

5. Pigbolits

Pigbolits New Member

I find it totally hilarious that this guy spent at least half an hour to type a page worth of crybaby bulls$#%. did you expect Gruden himself to descend from the clouds and put his seal of approval on any post made on any boards where people get together to share information and opinions?
    mind the grammar im mobile.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  6. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

to the wetboy: Are our you really gonna lead with that... mmmpphh, pumpkin.

7. RVatVT

RVatVT New Member

OK

I am going to add my small contribution here. I have only been here for a few weeks watching this play out. Some of the things I have read and seen are no different than any other message board. The one constant I have seen is whoever TennyD is, the one thing I can say is he can post well and produce a full and thoughtful response to what he feels is going to happen. He has said on many occasions, this is what he believes. I have supported UT sports and paid out of my pocket myself to offer something UT fans might like. I can tell you this, there is no big money involved with getting you all here just to sucker you in. So what if you all signed up and were hoping for some deep dark secret. I have seen nothing but honest and forthright posting on this site. No one said this is a done deal. Quit treating this as something from TOOS, TOS or any other.

Everyone acts like this was some paid for insider betting info. Did you all go all in at Vegas or something? The bottom line is TennyD gave his thoughts and for the most part was very accurate. Enough to get me to come by and sign up just like a lot of you. Please don't hold yourself in such high regard that you think this was all about fooling you into believing something. There's not a lot of money to be made doing that on a fan site message board, trust me. I hope this all works out. Not because then TennyD is right, but because I think Tennessee is on the preface of going to irrelevance. Any hope we all as fans have, should be grabbed onto. What do we lose in believing this might still happen? Nothing. So if it doesn't happen, we move on. If it does then everyone's happy. Calling these guys out is not the right approach and there is nothing to be gained from it. Stay out of the Jack Daniels.

Just my .02 cents.

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Nobody cares enough about you or your opinions to ban you. Sorry.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Thanks for the post, and your honest assessment of my own.

I understand your frustration, and share it.

I remain hopeful, but don't fault anyone who no longer can, or believes it wise to do so.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

My cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of a sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control. So, he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So, all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So, all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of a sudden the hydraulics kick back in and the plane rights itself. It lands safely and everyone puts their pieces or whatever, you know, away and de-board. Nobody mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.

11. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I guess this is self-fulfilling?

12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This may all be true, in whole or in part.

I'm not sure how my information prevented you from "thinking for yourself", but I won't niggle over that.

It's not over. But you don't have to believe that, and no harm if you don't.

I hope that your frustration subsides, and that your pig is well.

13. DevynTurner163

DevynTurner163 New Member

Another word Tenny D saying ok guys its over!!! But still a slim slim chance Gruden to UT!!! I will get it right next time!!!!

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Was this directed at Tenny? If so, you should familiarize yourself with his posting style before making assumptions. That was one of his shorter posts. Probably took him all of 10 minutes.

15. Vespid

Vespid Member

Volsfan 458 could have expressed his dismay in a more mature manner than he did. I honestly think this board is not for those with borderline intelligence or that have maturity issues. It's Gruden for me until it's not. And if it turns out not to be Gruden then we all will move forward like the adults that we are. Amen..........

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I thought you said you were leaving...?

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Can't take seriously with the man thong avi, by the way.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We all get frustrated, but in the end, life goes on. This board is great for a lot of reasons. "Inside information" may not even be in the top 5.

19. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

If it's truly not over, I have to think we figure it out, because it means everyone (well, almost everyone) has the same goal in mind. But I'm struggling to believe it isn't over.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Don't bother him. He's praying (sic) on the mentally unstabled (sic). Picture a monk on a pile of people at the asylum and you have Ten D.