Tenacious D on Gruden

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Nov 30, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Pretty sure you mean "in other words". How long have you been trying to learn English? You are pretty terrible at it.

2. OBX_Vol

OBX_Vol Member

Never believed the Gruden was coming. But I remain..... for the witty banter,

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Oh, and it isn't all over.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Yeah yeah. Eff you.

You doing Philly next weekend?

5. DevynTurner163

DevynTurner163 New Member

Only Pig is one who prays on one emotions to make them feel good and maybe some chump changes!!! Tenny D to be serious Hyamms had more of a source then you did and he is a Idiot!!!! I was one that was lead for a brief to believe you had alot of in sight, only to find out you are as full of shit as the rest out there!!

6. OBX_Vol

OBX_Vol Member

I was trying to get TT to go up there. But I think this year we lose so I might do a date night instead

7. OBX_Vol

OBX_Vol Member

BTW I think I just got some e-cred!!!!!

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Holy camel toe.

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Bumby ride. Thanks for sharing the good and the bad Tenny and being up front about it all. I have no doubt your information was accurate. I read, filtered and made up my own mind with the information provided. The process is not clean and is very complicated. For those who do not understand this are naive and in some cases juvenile.

I'm still in until its all out. Put me in coach.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well you've clearly arrived at this position after hours of intelligent reflection on all the facts and careful deliberation of their meanings. With that in mind I respect your very well-reasoned stance.

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

It's a pile of men, and they're all nude. Important details best to include.

And my patron saint is NYYVol.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

You might ease up on calling others idiots.

13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I feel sorry for you

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm beginning to feel bad for making fun of you. You know, that feeling you get when you laugh at the way someone behaves in a restaurant, only to realize that they are mentally handicapped? That feeling.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

We are but dust in the wind - dude.

16. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Marginalization?

Bigotry?

17. Vespid

Vespid Member

We don't just embrace immaturity here Devyn, we feel it up, french kiss it, and then buy it a drink. Laughing at it comes much later........

RoadTrip likes this.
  18. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I'll call you tomorrow.

19. SanguineVol

SanguineVol New Member

This seems as good a thread as any to post this, and perhaps better than most.

Am I the only one that finds it at least mildly intriguing that neither Jon Gruden nor Dave Hart have themselves directly stated that Gruden will not be the head coach at Tennessee? From my point of view, until I hear it straight from Gruden or Hart, I see no reason to think Gruden isn't a realistic candidate.

So yeah, I'm definitely all in. Still. But, I might still be all in even if I see another coach pacing the sidelines in Neyland on August 31, 2013. Another coach other than Rick Christophel, that is.

20. VolTEnd

VolTEnd New Member

Gruden Crazyness has brought me to this crazy forum. Fisher has been contacted by UT, as of last week. Fisher wants out of FSU so he can coach with his brother. (Jeff Bowden at FSU messed up any chance of nepotism in the A. depart.) Fisher will be on move to a school in SEC.

Fact.