Tenacious D on Gruden

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Nov 30, 2012.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I purposefully chose to get on the Gruden Train. No harm in daring to dream, and a lot more fun than going "OOOH BOY! Al Golden, baby!"

2. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF New Member

Without a doubt.

Its 3am, last call just ended, the lights have came on and we're standing there with the ugly chick.

Fortunately, my motto was always "Go ugly early and beat the rush" so I'm well equipped to handle such adversity.

3. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I loves me a good ole bush pig at closing time ... [itch bay]es make eggs the next morning!

4. DHershman

DHershman New Member

Thanks TD, new to the site and live in Florida, I'm all in with Gruden! Have to have something to hope for when surrounded by gators! Just remember you can' t fix stupid

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Solid philosophy, 'cause eggs is hard to come by.

6. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

[dadgum] dude

7. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Too much?

8. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Damn, I haven't been Hoggingsince 1997. Good year 1997.

9. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

Riding mopeds......just don't let your friends see you riding on one!

10. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

eh, can't say I haven't been there myself... wasn't nearly as proud though haha

11. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Yeah ... hung my balls on the shelf 19 years ago.

12. Bdouble

Bdouble Member

I would imagine Dave Hart has received at least a couple of WTF is going on phone calls after today. I am also imagining a convicted felon standing over his bed with a hammer Slingblade style. I am also imagining NYY wearing nothing but sock garters and a smile.

13. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

This had been a truly entertaining thread.

14. sellsman11

sellsman11 Member

GREAT answer.

15. Brutus

Brutus Banned

Guys, I have known Tenny for a very long time and I can tell you that he never tried to mislead anyone. He passed along information after exhaustive checking, much more than a lot of reporters in this town do. He has gone without sleep at times and spent countless hours away from his family while tracking down info on this story, just to try and make the 8th the best place for information on the happenings at UT. He loves the Vols and the people on the 8th and could give two shits about his e-cred, if he did he would have never passed along the info he had. He felt it was credible and I still do as well. He never told anyone what to believe, he passed along what he was being told and believes that info to be true. He has also passed along info that he felt was sketchy and stated that when posted. If your not smart enough to think for yourself then go to some of the other forums where they like to think for you. This forum has some very knowledgeable people, pay attention and they will tell the truth. I know he will tell me I didn't have to come to his defense, he is a big boy and can take care of his-self, but as his friend I felt it needed to be said.

And I still am a believer until someone other than Gruden is announced. This is starting to resemble the Saban hire, more and more. In that one the big money boosters won and I feel ours will too.

GO VOLS
    &
    GO BUCKS

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You know, in TennyD's avatar, he has the moment when Hart feigns shock over people offering unsolicited advice. I wonder how prescient a moment that may turn out to be?

For Hart's sake, either he (1) hires Gruden or (2) gets people to believe that he did everything he could in good faith to get him. As it stands now he's the villain in this soap opera.

17. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Eggs hell....they make a spread that rivals Golden Corral

18. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

He's looking like a bigger villain than the 4 Horsemen after they beat the hell out of Dusty Rhodes in the cage.

19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Perfectly said. Other than go bucks.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Tenny is friends with an Ohio State fan? Damn it, we've been duped.